Chapter Nine

Nine: They choose us.

You will feel it in your heart,

It will call for you;

The tug of an invisible rope,

That'll take me closer to you

ღ

The next day, Jimin was woken up by a very excited Jungkook. And despite being excited, the young Draconian, was careful and didn't give Jimin a jump scare. He softly nudged onto the sleeping purple head, while jumping on his toes. Jimin rolled on his back and blinked his eyes open. 

"Jungkook?" He mumbled, his voice gravelly and groggy from sleep. 

"Yes! Wake up, Jiminie, we don't want to be late for the ceremony." Jungkook chanted in a rushed, and eager voice. 

Jimin let out a puff of breath and looked around, finding himself in the sanatorium. He remembered deciding last that he would stay at the sanatorium, before he could find a proper place to stay at. He pushed his body upwards. A sleepy smile forming on his face when he saw Jungkook jumping on his toes, barely able to keep himself still. Quietly chanting, 'hurry', under his breath. Jimin took in notice his outfit. It seemed tradition, and fancy.

His black sleeveless top, fit tightly to his body. Accentuating his physical features. Drawing of dragons were sewn onto it in bright orange and teal colours.  A leather, strapped vest, that went around his arms and waist. There was a shoulder armor on his left shoulder. The dragon tattoo was on proper display. He were skinny pants, and combat boots. Jimin looked up to the Draconian's face. Finding a black choker, with a curled dragon locket hanging from the middle by a orange string, around his neck. He wore earring on both of his ears. But what shocked him the most, was that, Jungkook's were red. And his pupils weren't round, instead they were in slits, like a snake. 

"Do I look good?" He asked with a smug grin. "My canines grew out last night!"

With that he put in his little finger in his mouth, and pulled his mouth to one side. Baring his teeth. And just as he had said, his canines had grown longer than they were before, but like a fang. 

"You look good." Jimin complimented, looking at him from head to toe once again, "Really good."

Jungkook grinned and looked really proud of himself. 

"Little one, where are you?" 

Jimin looked to the door, when he heard Yoongi's voice. His throat went dry, and eyes widen when Yoongi walked in. To say that the other looked attractive, would be an understatement. He looked positively bewitching