Chapter Fourteen

Fourteen: Why am I being like this?

I didn't really think it would happen, 

But then I saw him smile. 

And holy shit, 

Never have I felt so good being wrong.

ღ

They walked their way back to Yoongi's house quietly. Neither talked; Jimin was too engrossed in their surrounding, and the Draconian didn't bother striking up a conversation either. They had taken a different route back. Or at least, Jimin didn't recognize it being the one they used before coming back.

"Careful." Jimin was a bit taken aback when he suddenly heard the other's deep voice, and looked in front of him just in time to see a wooden bridge. Jimin let out a surprised sound when he saw a gentle stream in front of them.

He suddenly remember something, and blurted out, "Thank you."

Yoongi furrowed his brows in confusion and tilted his head, "What for?"

"For helping me back then." Jimin answered. Referring to what happened a little while ago. 

"Oh...um...it's... you're welcome." Yoongi stuttered out. 

Jimin found it cute the way the Draconian's cheeks flushed a little. Shyly rubbing behind his ears with his fingers. He smiled softly. Eyes curving up to crescents. Jimin felt happy, and accomplished. Ecstatic even. Yoongi hadn't just stopped ignoring him. He even had decent conversations, some of which made Jimin felt tad bit better. He didn't why he felt like this. But he was happy to now the Draconian wasn't behaving as if he despised him. 

However the smile slowly dropped from his face when he saw the change of expression on Yoongi's. The Draconian eyes widen, and his faced paled to a sickening shade. His mouth hanging open. 

"Yoongi hyung? Is everything alright?" Jimin asked. Confused and concerned. Remembering the way the expression on the other's face yesterday. The Draconian didn't reply to him, and quickly turned the other way. He looked around frantically as if searching for something. 

Jimin frowned even more and followed after Yoongi. Almost reaching when the elder stumbled while getting off the bridge. He could hear the other's loud, shaky breaths. 

"Not again." He heard the Draconian mumbled in a strained manner. 

"Yoongi hyung  what is happening? Talk to to me!" Jimin urged. Concerned seeing the way Yoongi could barely keep his balance. 

"I'm fine!" Yoongi croaked out. "Just- Just-let me breath for a-" He couldn't finish his sentence and gasped for a breath. 

"Yoongi hyung are you having a anxiety attack? What's happening?" Jimin went on asking.