Chapter Thirty-Four

Thirty-Four: Haunting me

Like the shadows, it's with me

Every moment of every day

It's there, haunting me

ღ

"Did he really fly up to the top with Zandro?" Jimin asked in disbelief. 

"Seriously, what even made you think that, Min Yoongi, is going to trek up all the way to the top of the hill, when he has one of the biggest dragon?" Jin replied incredulously, "I'm surprised he even agreed to walk all the way here."

Jimin huffed and slumped his shoulders. A pout forming on his lips as he glared at the road ahead of him. He heard Taehyung's gleeful cheers as the Icarian flew above them. Sometimes walking with him, and sometimes flying around for fun. For the Icarian's birthday, they all planned to spend an entire together. Like a picnic and the celebration would be at night. They had picked a small hill next to the sea. 

"My legs are hurting!" Jimin complained. At that Jungkook stopped and turned around to him with curious eyes. He quickly walked over to a confused Jimin and turned his back towards the elder, crouching down a little. 

"Climb up."

"Are you sure?" Jimin ask, placing his hand on Jungkook's shoulder. His legs did hurt but he was hesitant to get a piggy back ride.

"Yep!"

"Okay..." Jimin mumbled, climbing up on Jungkook's back. The younger securely holding to his legs. Jungkook made sure the other won't fall before he started walking up. And from the relaxed expression on his face, it didn't even seen like he was carrying anything. Let alone a person. 

And while Jimin was really grateful because his legs had started to feel like jelly from all the walking, he also felt a little guilty. So after some time, he got down even though Jungkook persisted that it was okay.

"Jungkook." Jin called after quiet some time. 

"Hmm?"

"I'm tired too."

"Okay? What do you want me to do? Drag you up?" Jungkook sassed. 

"Waah." Jin complained, "Look at the favoritism. I raised you, you ungrateful brat!"

Jungkook broke into a goofy smile, laughing out loud seeing the absolute look of betrayal on Jin's face. Then he quickly jogged over to the eldest, easily picking him up and carried on forward. 

By the time they reached the top, Jimin was surprised to see all the tents, portable chairs, and tables set up properly. Zandro was taking a nap near by, curled up with his head resting on the tip of his tail.