Chapter Thirty-One

Thirty-One: Late night Confessions

The way everyday, 

The sun rises, only to fall for the moon. 

I seem to fall for you

ღ

Jimin let out a yelp as he felt a pair of strong arms wrap around his waist and his body lifting off the ground. He caught the flashes of silvery wings from his peripheral vision and relaxed when he realized it was just Taehyung. 

"When are you stop picking me up like a plushies?" Jimin asked with a sigh. Taehyung's wings had gotten stronger to the point he can swoop down and pick  up someone without having to stop. As long as the person weighed less than him. Which meant Yoongi and Jimin. 

He stayed away from Yoongi most of the times, not wanting to face the Draconian's glare and silent treatment. Jimin didn't really mind at first since it was fun. But it was getting a little too repetitive for his liking. 

"Yo, Tae! You'll drop him and then Auba will beat both our asses!" Jimin craned a neck a little to see Jungkook upon Bricriu right next to them. 

"Shut up! You just want to him to be with you." Taehyung yelled back making Jimin groan since he was way too close to the Icarian. The black haired sighed and quickly with much risk wrapped his right arm Taehyung's neck. The Icarian quickly understood what he was trying to do and loosen his grip on the elder's waist just enough for Jimin to turn his body around and wrap his other arm around his neck. Then wrapped his legs around Taehyung not really want to be hanging all the time just about the other's neck. 

"Going down!" Taehyung sang and Jimin's eyes immediately widen. He screwed his eyes shut, holding in his breath and tightened his arms around Taehyung as the Icarian dived down at a steep angle. And from the laughs, he assumed Jungkook was doing the same. Jimin clenched his jaw when he felt the force of air hitting them increase as the speed of descent increased. 

He didn't know how far down the ground was. To him, it felt they were going to crash any second. And then suddenly he felt Taehyung's wings stretch out and the speed slow down as Taehyung glided smoothly over the land before touching ground. 

Jimin yelped when he felt the first jerk, and almost lost his grip on Taehyung. 

"Are you planning to break my neck?" He heard Taehyung ask. Jimin slowly opened his eyes to see that they had stopped and let out a sigh of relief. He quickly got down and glared daggers half heartedly at the Icarian. 

"That was fun!" He heard Jungkook giggle as he slid his Wyvern. 

"No! It was most certainly not fun!" Jimin shrieked out with a red face. Terrified at the idea of doing through that once again. It felt the drop tower only several times worse because there was no safety mechanism.