Chapter Thirty-Nine

Thirty-Nine: No one else but you

To be wrapped in your arms, 

Skin against skin, and hands intertwined. 

To fall asleep in your arms, 

listening to your heart beat.

ღ

Jimin checked his reflection in the mirror one more time. His outfit was simple. A black turtle neck top, and a checkered shirt over it, tucked into his black pants. Yoongi hadn't told him where they were going, just asked him to wear something comfortable. A pair of silvery long earrings, and the slightest touch of make on his eyes and lips. 

His gaze shifted when he saw another person's reflection in the mirror. A smile forming on his face when he saw Yoongi walk over his way. The elder's arms wrapped around his waist, pulling him backwards. 

The Draconian buried his nose in the crook of the younger's neck. Taking in a deep breath. He loved how Jimin always had a soft, gently smell on him. It was hard to pinpoint, just what it was though. Sometimes, he smelled like flowers, and sometimes, it was citrusy like fresh, ripe fruits. And sometimes, it was like the smell of grass wet with dew drops. But either way, it was so damn intoxicating. He couldn't resist nipping onto the tender skin. Pulling it between his teeth, and sucking onto it gently. And the way, Jimin so effortlessly and doubtlessly tilted his head the other way to give him more access, made him want to push the younger a wall and mark him all over. The way the blotches of red, pink and purple contrasted gorgeously against his slight tanned skin was something Yoongi would love to see every single moment. 

"I thought we were going to go somewhere?" Jimin chuckled. 

Yoongi hummed, leaning away, observing the pretty pink blossoming on Jimin's skin, "But you look so pretty, I'm starting to have other plans."

However their moment was interrupted with Jungkook rushing into the room. Yoongi groaned hearing the younger Draconian's chirpy voice while Jimin chuckled. 

"Auba, Auba, Auba!" Jungkook chanted, jumping on his toes as he waited at the door way for the elder Draconian to look his way. 

"Hmm, what is it little one?" Yoongi asked, looking over his shoulder. 

"Can I please take Zandro with me to the Academy today? Please?" Jungkook pleaded. 

Yoongi furrowed his brows in confusion, "You literally have a Wyvern."

"Yeah, I know. But... I want to take them both today." Jungkook mumbled. 

Yoongi sighed, and waved his hand in the air, "Fine. Just make sure Zandro eats timely."

"Okie!" Jungkook chirped before running away. Yoongi waited till the pitter patter of the younger's footsteps was long gone before turning his attention back to Jimin. The younger had a cheeky grin on his face as he asked, "So, where are we going?"