Chapter Twenty-Three

Twenty-Three: Taehyung's wishes came true

Let me spread out my wings, 

Soar through the sky

Let me rise, as far as I can, 

Far, far up high.

ღ

Jimin found himself, sighing softly. Gently grazing upon the skin where the elder kissed a few days back. He could've sworn he still felt the softness of his lips. Ever since that day, things had changed for better. Jimin noticed that Yoongi acted more free and at ease. It didn't seem like he was holding himself back. But whenever he felt stressed out, Jimin would notice him rubbing his arm right where the mark was.

It wasn't often, but it was there.

"Do you think he realizes we're here?" Jin's voice ran in his ears. Jimin blinked a few times before focusing back at the two people in front of himself. Jin and Jungkook.

"If he's thinking about Auba, then no." Jungkook answered, while doodling on a piece of paper.

"What happened?" Jin answered, still thinking Jimin's attention wasn't on them.

"I don't know. They went on a date somewhere, and both of them have been like this ever since." Jungkook muttered.

"If I draw on his face, will he realize?"

Jungkook stopped doodling, and glanced up at the eldest, then at Jimin before pushing forward a the sketch-pen he was using, "I'll pay you."

"Done deal."

"You sleep under the same roof as me, Jeon." Jimin finally spoke up, glaring warningly at the younger.

"Yeah, but you sleep more than I do, Park." Jungkook replied with a smug grin, pointing the pen in his hand towards the black haired.

"I'll have Yoongi hyung remove your print from my room."

"He can't. It's my house."

"I'll go over to his house then."

"I got a new game."

"Screw you."

The younger snickered, and went back to his doodling. Jimin glared half-heartedly before leaning forward on the table, and picked up one of the pens and started doodling along with Jungkook. The eldest watched the other two doodle, among themselves while quietly watching them as he sipped on his drink. 

He was glad Jimin was there with them. It's not just he had grown attached to him while he would meet him on Earth, but he was grateful of the way Jimin was unknowingly helping all of them. Ever since he came, Jungkook and Yoongi have been better. It was like something dear, lost had been found once again. Even though Jungkook was always happy when he was with Taehyung, or with them, they were something else he was missing. Jin had noticed the way he would fiddle with his necklace when he was absent.