Chapter Fifty-One

Fift-One: And it starts coming back

I've felt pain, many a times

Horrible, Horrible pain

But nothing compared 

To the pain of loosing you

Yet another time

ღ

Yoongi had heard the soft creak of the door opening, and the pitter patter sounds of footsteps long before he felt the sudden on his chest.

"Oof." Yoongi chuckled. Arms going around Jimin's body. The younger let out a surprised squeals when the elder trapped him with his arms and legs. He looked up to find Yoongi with his eyes closed and small smile on his face. 

"I thought you'd be sleeping." Jimin mumbled. 

"Hmm, couldn't sleep without you."

"Big baby." Jimin cooed, leaning up to press kiss on the elder's lips. And when he saw the elder's lips part in a gummy smile, he couldn't help up cup Yoongi's face and kiss him on the tip of his nose. And on his cheeks. And on his forehead. And then he was peppering kisses all over the elder's face. Yoongi's scrunched his nose as he was showered by love. He couldn't help but chuckle once again when he saw the proud and satisfied look on the younger's face one. 

"So affectionate?" 

"Hmm, missed you today." Jimin mumbled, "Didn't really have anyone to spend time since morning. Was a bit lonely."

"What about the others? Hoseok? Tae?" 

"Hmm, Tae had to leave daycare, something about a new child. And Hoseok had to leave. Don't really know why."

"I'm sorry you had to be alone."

"Nah, it's fine. Took plenty naps."

Yoongi chuckled, "I'm rubbing off on you."

Jimin snickered, and rolled down next to the elder, "I really miss being able to go out at night."

Yoongi turned to his side, snaking his arms around the younger, "Don't worry. The protocols are going to be removed after a few days."

"Why? What about all the incidents?"

"There hasn't been much since before the competition, and after that well... everything fell silent after the curse was removed. So, we had a meeting today about it. And it was decided to remove the night protocol and use new ones instead."

"What's the new ones?"

"We're going to decide that in the next meeting."

"Which is?"