Chapter Twenty-One

Twenty One: A makeover

If you could see the way I see you,

You're gorgeous inside and out.

ღ

This was more entertaining than Jimin had expected. His eyes focused on the scene in front of him. He watched with utmost attention as the elder practice by himself. And at times, he got so engrossed, he would be hit with a puff of hot breath by Zandro, who was resting his head next to him. All because he had absentmindedly stopped stroking the dragon's forehead. He wasn't sure if the dragon even felt his touches, but Zandro seemed to feel calm as he did it. So, without any question he continued with the little action; running his hand up from the snout to the forehead. 

"Hey!" Jimin complained when Zandro puffed out another breath. Giggling when the Dragon made a rumbling sound of complain, gently nudging Jimin's body with his snout. Even though Zandro meant it to be gentle, it was still enough to topple Jimin to the side. Jimin giggled even more when the Dragon looked alarmed and moved away. 

"It's okay. I'm okay." Jimin assured, sitting back up. He raised his hand; his palm facing upwards. Zandro looked hesitant, but slowly lowered his head till Jimin touched his chin. Then, the purple head slowly dragged his hand up the side of Zandro's face and patted on the tip of his house. Zandro backed away just a little, and lowered his head back down as Jimin resumed his previous action. He had noticed that recently, Zandro had become even more careful and gentle whenever interacting with him. He may or may not have overheard Yoongi ask Zandro to be even more gentle with his actions when with him, and to make sure he didn't get hurt in anyway. Yoongi had spoken in Draconian, but Jimin had sneakily had Jungkook translate the sentence without letting anyone know. Thinking of Yoongi, he turned his attention back to the elder.

He didn't know what he was expecting when the elder said he was going to practice, but he most certainly didn't expect Yoongi to practice sword fight. The elder was incredibly graceful, and powerful in his movement. He wondered how long Yoongi had been practicing for. Jimin had taken kendo during high school but after college, he had stopped. Of course they used bamboo sword with proper armor. But he wondered how different sword fighting could be from it. And also, how it would feel to hold a sword in his hand. 

"Hyung!" He called. 

Yoongi was in middle of swinging his sword sideways when Jimin had called for him. And as he heard the younger's voice, his body automatically stopped mid-action. He almost hit himself in the process, but quickly recovered. Jimin slammed his mouth shut with his hand, eyes widening in shock. Cursing himself for his improper timing. 

"Yeah?"

Hesitantly, Jimin removed his hand and spoke up, "Um... uh, I uh kind of want to join?"