19장 🔞🚨

🚨🚨🚨🔞🔞🔞🔞🚨🚨🚨
🚨🚨🔞SEXUAL AHEAD🔞🚨🚨
🚨🚨🚨🔞🔞🔞🔞🚨🚨🚨

(Y/n pov)
* I wake up by my head pounding super hard as if someone was hitting it many times. I tried to open my eyes but there's something that stopping it. That's when I realized I was blindfolded, I tried moving my arms and legs but they were chained up, feeling the cold wall is touching my back. I hear a door opening and closing then a footsteps. *

Y/n: Hello? Anyone there? Please help me!

* I received none, all I heard was my breathing. Bullshit! *

Y/n: Hey! Are you still there! Help me! Can you even hear me! YAHHH!

Y/n stop shouting when she think that no one was there, she lower her head giving up the thoughts of being save.

???: Why do you stop shouting. I was enjoying it kitten. Shout for me again. *Creepy laugh*

Y/n raise her head feeling scared.

Y/n: Who's there?! *Footsteps sounds* Hey! Stop were you at! Don't come close to me! Stay away from me!

* I start to struggle from the chain that kept me in place. The footsteps echo through the room but suddenly it stop, thinking that the person is gone I sigh in relief but, I was wrong. My face were fan and it smell like mint. *

???: Why I should stay away from what's mine?
Y/n: What are you talking about?! Who the fuck are you?!
???: Darling, you already know me.
Y/n: I will never ask who are you if I fucking know you! So tell me! Who are you?! Where am I?! Why am I here?! What have I done to you?! Who told you to kidnapped me?!
???: Shhhh. To many questions kitten. Why don't you just enjoy the moment? I know you gonna like it.

* Thre guy touch my waist, I try to wiggle from his touch but it didn't work. He tilted my head on the side and start sucking and kissing my neck. I start to cry. *

Y/n: Please s-stop *sob* S-stop *sniff* I'm begging y-you. *Sob* st-stop. Plea-please.
???: Shhhhh. Just enjoy it.

The guy pull you closer leaving no space between the two of you. He then kiss your lips hungrily, you feel something poking your thigh. You try to Break free from the kiss but he bit your bottom lips so hard that it start to bleed. He lick your lips and then pull off.

???: So sweet like candy.

You can hear and feel him smirk. The blindfold was soaked by your tears. He start to rip your uniform off of your body. ( Remember when Y/n get kidnapped, she was going home from school so that's why she's still wearing her uniform clothes ) He leave you in your undergarments, you start to tremble from fear and from the cold wind that's hitting your bare skin.

???: So beautiful, and it's all for me. *Smirk*

The guy again grab your waist but harder and tighter this time. You hiss because of the pain. He again suck your neck, his hands roaming every part of your body. You just stand there. Crying, still trying to break free, pulling your hands and legs from the chains that it's start to leave bruises in your skin. You never notice the pain from all the bruises you've got, because all your attention is on the guy, to how you can escape from him.

* I feel so disgust of myself. I hate my life. Why do I deserve this? What have I done wrong? I always do my best, then why? The guy who I still don't have a clue of who he is pull off of me. I tried to look around but the blindfold won't allow me and it's starting to annoy me now. I hear a belt being unbuckle, I start to panic. I feel my panty being pull off of me. I try to stop it by closing my legs so that he couldn't pull it but failed, he successfully took off all my remaining clothes leaving me fully naked. *

(??? pov)
* I didn't know she is more beautiful now. It's been so long but still I'm excited as always. I love you so much. I put my throbbing member inside of her and she is still tight as ever. *

???: Ughhhh fuck baby... You're so tight! *Start thrusting*

You hate what you are feeling right now. You hate how your body act oppositely of how your brain want to act. You even tried to hold back your moan but it just slipped out of your mouth so easily.

???: You like that? You like how I go deep inside you? *Hard thrust* ahhhh~ baby you feel so good around me~ ahhh-hmmm.

Skin slapping and moans are heard in the whole room.

Y/n: Ahhh-s-stop, stop p-please-ahhh~
???: Stop what? B-bab-ahhh w-what do you w-want to stop?
Y/n: I h-hate you.

* My eyes darken when I heard the words leaving Y/n's mouth. How dare you hate me?! You should love me! I thrust harder and deeper that I'm sure that it's not pleasuring her anymore. I'm sure it's starting to hurt her. *

Y/n: S-stop! I-It hurts!
???: O-ohhhh so you know how t-the feeling of b-being hurt huh? H-how does it feel? G-good right? *Start thrusting faster* Y-YOU SLUT! AHHH-HMMM YOU L-KE TH-THAT?! AHHH~

You start feeling that you are close to your release and so did he.

???: Ahhh~ Yes b-baby! Keep tightening around m-me like tha-ahhh~

* I fasten my pace so that I can release early. And I did. After thrusting a little bit more Y/n faint in my arms. I smirk seeing her like this.*

" How you dare hate me baby. "

" All I do is to love you. "

" Care for you "

" Protect you. "

" HOW DARE YOU?! "

~ To Be Continue ~

Hi!!!! I just wanted to say that. Jungkook post this!!!

I was like Woah!! Jungkook really want to kill us all army!!! I'm jungshook! I still can't move on of that hair!!! I hope you like this part!!!