43장

(Y/n pov)
* When I'm sure that we're out of sight of those bitches, I push Suga away from me. He look at me confused when I pushed him back when minutes ago, I'm almost eat his face off. I awkwardly look around trying to make something up in my mind that can saved me somehow. *

Y/n: I... Ah... I'm hungry, l-let's go eat? *Point at the hallway leading to Yoongi's room.*
Suga: *Chuckle.* Yes... Go now, I'll be following you from behind.

Y/n quickly run away from him, entering the room and about to lock the door when Suga's hand appear on the side, stopping the door from closing. Suga push the door open almost making Y/n stumble and fall, he smirk at you then sigh shaking his head lightly.

Suga: What is this game you wanted to play with me Y/n? *Look darkly at you.*
Y/n: Game? W-what game? Ahhh... *awkward laughing.* We're old enough to play games Yoongi! Let's go eat. *walking away while chuckling.*
Suga: If that's so... *Follow her.*

Y/n take a seat on the bed making sure to leave some space between them, she look at all the foods that's in front of her. All are her favorites, she finally reach taking the first food that her hand lay on, she eat and eat and eat. Yoongi watch her, smiling at how cute she look with her mouth full of food.

* Finally, I can eat something I'm sure that's not human meat. Ever since Yoongi feed me Yeonjun's meat, i became aware of what I'm eating. I became skinny because of that, I barely ate except if Sookyo made it. I can finally eat something I'm sure that's more edible, I'm happy because of that. I eat until I'm full, I didn't even realize Yoongi was now besides me. Close, too close than I wanted him too. I got startled and tried to back up, but I know Yoongi won't let me. And that's what I expected him so. *

Yoongi grab her waist pulling her more closer. Their body collide to each other, she gasp trying to push Yoongi away from her. Yoongi's grip tighten, slowly leaning to her looking at her lips then her eyes. He lick his own lips, Y/n's eyes follow his tongue making Yoongi smirk feeling satisfied by your reaction while you feel nervous. He lean closer, his lips brushing to yours before it completely touch your lips, savouring it as if it will disappear in any second. You snap and push him hard, he fall off the bed while you run fast as you can out of the room.

* I run to Rosé and Jisoo's room, entering the room I run to Rosé and hug her tight. She start tapping my back trying to comfort me. *

Rosé: Hey... What's the problem?
Y/n: ... Nothing, I just need someone to hug me right now...
Jisoo: You know you can tell us... We're here for you no matter what...
Y/n: *pull away from the embrace.* I'm okay clearly, just need someone to hug me. I missed hugs from someone. After all, I get lock up here for too long. *SSmile.

* They chuckle at my response and hug me, I just really need it right now. *

Y/n didn't saw the luggage that had been sitting in their bed for the whole time. On the other hand,

(Suga pov)
* I am shook, how dare she push me like that? She just ruin the moment. I chuckle in disbelief while standing up and dusting my clothes off. I walk out of my room ready to find her, oh you're so dead when I find you baby, I mean it. Walking to the kitchen, I found Sookyo cleaning the island. I walk towards her and ask. *

Suga: Yah! Have you seen Y/n? *She look at my face full of bruises.*
Sookyo: No Master. I suggest to give her some time, it's so hard for her to take such thing Master.
Suga: *roll eyes.* I don't need your suggestions, it's not like you are my mother at all. *Walk away.*

Yoongi walk away from the kitchen with Sookyo's sad face go unnoticed by him. He go straight upstairs and find one door slightly open, he walk towards it and find Y/n with Rosé and Jisoo hugging her. He was about to go and grab Y/n when Jisoo notice his presence, she walk up to him and said.

Jisoo: Yoongi, leave her alone right now.
Suga: And who do you think you are? You're just my fucking toy-
Jisoo: I'm saying you this not because I'm one of your so called TOY, but as your childhood friend as well, and as your-
Suga: Don't! *Point at her.* Don't bring that shit right now!
Jisoo: Great then leave her alone. And after all, you don't want my Dad to find out how you've been treating me.
Suga: He doesn't care about you. He sold you to me remember? *Scoff.*
Jisoo: No he doesn't, HE wants YOU to take care of me, remember you promise to him! Which. You. Break Yoongi... So I want you to leave her alone.
Suga: *chuckle.* No he doesn't, because if he want you to be safe and shits then why would he sold you to me and not take care of you himself? He have enough money to hired a maid right? But no~ he didn't!!! *Laugh.* I-I feel bad for you Jisoo-pffft! *Wipe his tears from laughing to hard.* O-okay... I'll leave her for now... *Walk away clenching his tummy * damn I laugh too hard that it make my stomach hurts.. *whisper while chuckling.*

(Jimin pov)
* Arriving home, we saw Taehyung, Jungkook, and Seokjin Hyung. Sitting on the diner room already eating something. We walk towards them placing our belongings on the couch in the living room. *

Jimin: Hi guys, can I talk to all of you for a minute?
Jungkook: Yes hyung... What is it?
Jimin: We found where Suga hyung is staying right now...
Taehyung: Really?!
Jhope: Not really Taehyungie, he is staying in the forest. But we don't know where part of the forest, we didn't really follow him like what you'd think.
Seokjin: Okay, let's just say you did... Did you report it to the police?
Namjoon: Yes, we did... They said they'll plan something...
Jimin: But, I also have a plan in mind... *Look at Jungkook.* Do you have a drone? A small one?
Jungkook: Yes... Let me get it...

Jungkook run upstairs bringing an Eye Eagle Drone. It have three copters attached on it, it looks like a batarang. The color of it is a combination of black and gray. (I don't know how to describe it so I saved a picture of it.)

Jungkook: By the way, why do you need that?Jimin: I'll explain it to y'all tomorrow

Jimin: I'll explain it to y'all tomorrow... I want you to be free by then... We will go there next week...
Seokjin: Do you even remember the way there? *Frown.*
Namjoon: They have a person with 148 IQ with them *flip his hair.*
Jimin: Ohhh yeah... Well I'm the one who made this plan up without the help of your 148 IQ brain.

~ To Be Continue ~

Sorry for not updating this past few days. I'm busy with something... I hope you forgive me, and I hope you like this part guys!!!! Love you😘😘😘😘