46장 🔞🚨

(Y/n pov)

* It's already night time but I'm still awake, I'm sure all of them is asleep now. I didn't leave my room once, Sookyo just go here and give my foods, I'm grateful because of that. If she wasn't here, I must have gone clearly insane. The jerk still not come home so I can get around freely, if you're thinking it's my chance to go and escape well your wrong. Not today. after my last attempt, Suga paid more guards to make sure I'm stuck here and does not get a chance to run away. Maybe next time, and I'll make sure it's the right time. Besides, I'm planning something I should've done years ago. And that was getting revenge for my father and if I get lucky today, then I will get what I want. Walking downstairs barefoot, I saw Hyungson sitting on the couch watching something on the T.V while sipping his wine clearly not noticing my presence. Smirking all the way to the kitchen, I met Sookyo grabbing a glass of water for herself. I walk towards her with a smile on my face, also grabbing myself a drink. *

Sookyo: Oh! Hi Y/n, why are you not sleeping yet?
Y/n: I got thirsty... So I decided to grab a water... *Look at Sookyo.* What about you?
Sookyo: I just finished cleaning the whole Mansion...
Y/n: *choke on water.* W-what?! You clean the whole mansion?!
Sookyo: Yes.. *chuckled.* are you okay though?
Y/n: Y-yes, I'm okay... I'm just shook, did you mean you clean the mansion, alone? *Sookyo nod.* Where's the other maids? Aren't they supposed to help you clean up?
Sookyo: *sigh.* Apparently, Mr. Hyungson let them rest early.
Y/n: And... He didn't let you??
Sookyo: Yeah, but it's okay I'm happy to do my job.
Y/n: Even if you're happy to do your job, you should rest Sookyo. Taking a nap is good for your health you know?
Sookyo: Hm... *Nod.* I just needed to clean Master's room then I'm done. *About to leave.*
Y/n: Nah-ah... *Stop her.* you should really rest now, leave it to me...
Sookyo: But...
Y/n: No buts.... Go to sleep.

Sookyo give in after Y/n force her to sleep, Sookyo bid good night to her. Y/n wash the glass she used and put it where it was place. When Sookyo is out of sight, Y/n open one of the cabinet to see a kitchen knife. Looking back at the old man that is still sitting on the couch, she hide the knife behind her back and start to walk towards the living room sitting opposite direction of Hyungson. To her luck, Hyungson didn't notice the weapon she have. He look at her then back to the screen before asking;

Hyungson: What do you want?
Y/n: Answers... I want answers.

He stop in the middle of sipping his wine, he put it down on the coffee table in front of him then look at her. He lean his back looking at her intensely.

Hyungson: Answers? To what?
Y/n: To you... From what you've done to my family, your issues with my dad... *Glare at him.*
Hyungson: *sigh.* Okay then, ask...
Y/n: *leaning forward.* Why did you killed my dad?
Hyungson: I thought I make it clear when you're still young, he betrayed me.
Y/n: And... That doesn't change the fact that you killed my dad, your own best friend for how long? 10 years?
Hyungson: 15... We've been friends for 15 years... Until he betrayed me when we were 22. *Sigh*
Y/n: H-how... Just how old are you?
Hyungson: Do I really have to answer that? What's this, an interview? What next would you ask me? When did I get married? *Chuckle.*
Y/n: .... *Frown.*
Hyungson: *sigh.* I'm 48...
Y/n: You met my dad since you're 7 and has been his best friend for 15 Years... Yet you just killed him for a fucking stupid reason?! *Shout.*
Hyungson: He deserves it Y/n! He steal what was mine!!! *Shout back.*
Y/n: You don't fucking know how much my mom suffer that day!!! How my brother have to move to live with my aunt!!! You didn't fucking know how hard it was to wake up and dream about how your dad die in front of your eyes!!! You make my life a living hell!!! *Stand up already crying.* You said you loved my mom right? Then why can't you just let her go and let her live her life happily?!
Hyungson: That's the reason why I can't let her!! Because I loved her too much that it hurts when she cheated behind my back!!! With my own best friend!!! Your dad deserve it!
Y/n: *chuckle while wiping her tears away.* Then Yoongi should also die right??? Because he betrayed my feelings... Right??? But... Just one more question then we're done here... *Walk it front of Hyungson.* That son you're talking about on the day you killed my father, is it Yoongi?? *Silence.* I take that as a yes.

🚨🚨🚨🔞🔞🔞🔞🚨🚨🚨
🚨🚨🔞BLOODY AHEAD🔞🚨🚨
🚨🚨🚨🔞🔞🔞🔞🚨🚨🚨

Y/n quick stab Hyungson on the neck catching him off guard, blood squirt out of his neck. Blood start running out of Hyungson's mouth, down to his chin staining his suit, She twist the knife digging it deeper. Hyungson tried to push Y/n away from him but failed when Y/n climb on top of him pinning Hyungson's hand with her foot, stepping on it harder.

Y/n: I should kill you then for killing my Appa, It's unfair that I'm the only one who lost her Appa right? Yoongi should feel what I felt all those years right? *Laugh.* I'm thankful that Yoongi make me get use on seeing blood because if he's not, I might not have got a courage to stab you. *Smile.*
Hyungson: G-get Off of m-m-me *cough blood.*

Hyungson try to move away but that only cause him so much pain because of the knife that is still attached on his neck. Y/n smile, but her eyes start to tear up. A sob leave her throat making her chuckle.

Y/n: If you didn't kill my father that day, maybe this wouldn't happen. Maybe I'm happily having a bonding time with my family. Maybe we're all laughing right now while having a dinner. And who knows maybe my relationship with Yoongi wouldn't end this way...

She dig the knife deeper while twisting it each time Hyungson tried to close his eyes, she glared at him knowing that he is about to die. She pull the knife out of Hyungson's neck, more blood start to come out of his neck. She stab him many times in the chest and belly, his organs almost showing. His skin start to tear off his body from the impact of pulling and putting back the knife in his body. Hyungson can't move, even if he tried too, he can't because of the pain he feels all around his body. Y/n get covered by blood.

Y/n: If you didn't appear in my life I wouldn't be suffering so much!! IF YOU JUST FUCKING LET ME AND MY FAMILY BE THEN I WOULD BE LIVING A HAPPY FUCKING LIFE!!! IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!!! MAYBE I'M IN SCHOOL RIGHT NOW!!! MAYBE I CAN EVEN HAVE SO MUCH FRIENDS RIGHT NOW!!! BECAUSE OF YOU, MY LIFE IS RUINED!!! *shout.* I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU!!! I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH!!! DIE!!! FUCKING DIE!!! JUST FUCKING DIE!!! GO TO HELL WHERE YOU FUCKING BELONG!!! *Stab him each words that get out of her mouth.*

Eventually, Hyungson stop moving. He died while his eyes still open, mouth wide open while blood still come out of his whole body. Y/n pant feeling tired of all the shouting and stabbing, the knife fell from her hand to the floor that is now covered with blood. She lower her head closing her eyes tightly, a single tear slide down to her cheeks follow by another one until she was now a crying mess. Sobs leaving her throat, her tears fell on Hyungson clothes getting mixed with the man's blood.

Y/n: If you just didn't appear in my life... Maybe my father is still alive, maybe he is still here with me. *Whisper through her sobs.*

A sudden shout echo throughout the room follow by Y/n getting pull away from the dead body. She face the person who pulled her only to see.

Suga: What the fuck you think you're doing!!! *Look at the dead body then the knife on the floor.* Y-you killed Hyungson? *Glare in disbelief.* How dare you!!!

Suga Slap her hard on the face then she get pull somewhere, she tried to resist and escape from his grasp but failed until she give up and black out. Little did they know, on the corner of the room, someone saw it all. That someone who force to hold their sobs, who is crying hard, someone who just get their heart broken into pieces.

~ To Be Continue ~

Hi guysss!!!!! So... This story is near to finish!!! Just a few chapters then it will be done!!! My feelings is mixed of being happy and sad... Happy because I get to finish this story and sad because this is the first story that I write😭😭😭 but I hope you like this part!!! Love you guys so much..