10장

Days past when that happened to Y/n. She seems paralyzed, she don't feel anything anymore as if all her feelings left her body. Her mind are empty, her eyes show nothing, and her face are emotionless.

(Y/n pov)
* It's Monday. I wake up early but I don't feel like getting up, I was just staring at the ceiling thinking about nothing. My Mom are worried of why I am acting like this. I hear a knock at my door and hearing my Mom asking if she can come in, I didn't answer her, suddenly the door open a Little meaning that she is going inside. *

Y/m: Y/n wake up- oh your awake. Go take a shower now darling, you still have school to attend. I cooked your favorite food. *She said softly*

Y/n didn't even utter a word and just keep staring at her Mom blankly. Her Mom hate to see her like this, she tried to make a conversation with you but you just shut her off. You build a wall around your heart and mind just to protect yourself to anyone even it will hurt someone, but even that strong wall get broken when it comes to Suga. It not because you love him still, but it's because even how many times you take that wall up to protect you it's go down when Suga do things or say things that scared you, you just fear him. You get up from your bed and start walking, your Mom look at you confuse.

Y/m: Where are you going Y/n?
Y/n: Bathroom? You said I have to get ready right? So here I am, getting ready now. *Said coldly*

Your Mom got happy by your words. She know that you are mean now but still, you talk to her after how many days you didn't. Your Mom nod many times and she left the room smiling brightly. You get ready and go downstairs. You eat your food and left the house without saying goodbye to your Mom. You're was walking when someone back hug you.

IU: Y/n-shiii! What's up?
Y/n: Good.
IU: that's it? Really? Y/n~ I'm your best friend, you should talk to me~ don't be so cold towards people.
Y/n: Shut up.

IU got shock of Y/n cause she never act to her that way before. Tears start forming to IU's eyes but she blink that away. She broke the hug and turn you around. You both stop walking.

IU: Yah! Why are you acting like this?! What's wrong with you?! I'm just worried about you! Can you just tell me what happened?! Don't be such a jerk and spill it already!
Y/n: Mind your own business IU.
IU: Y/n! What the he-
Y/n: FUCKING SHUT UP! CAN YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?! THIS IS MY PRIVACY SO WHY DO I FUCKING HAVE TO TELL IT TO YOU?!
IU: Y/n? Is this really you? *Start to cry* you never curse to me before, what happened to my best friend? Where is she? Why do I feel like I was talking to a stranger now?
Y/n: Stop this drama IU. I'm gonna be late.
IU: Drama? So my feeling is just a piece of drama now. I'm concern about you.
Y/n: You don't have to. Just leave me alone.
IU: How? We're friends. Friends should be helping each other, friend should care about one another, and friend should be with each other.
Y/n: Then end it. Let's end this friendship.
IU: End it? So it's just like that? It's easy for you to just forget our friendship? It's really nothing to you?
Y/n: yes, yes, yes and YES! Happy? Now if you can excuse me, I will take my leave.

You walk away leaving crying IU behind. You don't show any emotion infront of her as if it's nothing for you, but deep inside you're hurt, broken. The feeling of killing yourself is near, it's behind your mind. You didn't even feel the single tear that escape your eyes. You are doing this so the love one of your life will hate you, just like the way you hate yourself. You enter your classroom to start the boring day and as always Suga is there watching you. IU didn't talk to you nor even have lunch time with you like you always do. After class you go home and do your homework. You play your piano, because that is the only way you show your feeling. You go to your bathroom to do your night routine and go to sleep.

~ To Be Continue ~

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all of you!
Wish you to have a happy holiday!
I just wanna inform you all that all the next episode will contain violence, killing, suicide, and other mature things, such like harassment and abuse.
Wish you enjoy this part!
Love yah all!