마지막 장 🔞🚨

(Y/n pov)
* Three weeks, it's been three weeks since I've been in the torture room. Ever since I tried to escape and get caught by one of Suga's men, he locked me here and torture me. Every single night, he comes and hurt me. He only let Sookyo in the room to clean my wounds, give me clothes to wear and foods to eat. I'm skinner than I was back then, more paler than Suga now. I'm sitting on the chair, my hands was tied on my back with a rope. Head hanging low, I'm hungry, so hungry. I'm also so thirsty. Licking my chapped lips trying to wet it. I raise my head looking at the door that's still haven't open yet this morning. Wiggling my hands by any chance it loosen for a bit from all the night I'd tried to tagged and wiggled it but all I received is a burning session around my wrist. I groan, hanging my head low again on the air. I felt something dripping from my hands to my fingers, maybe it's my blood. The door make a creak sounds, looking up. I saw Sookyo having a food at her hand that is place on a tray, it have more food than usual. She also have a plastic bag hanging on her hand that contain my clothes. She looks up at me when she finally close the door, I weakly smile at her mouthing a "hello". She rush on my side, placing the tray on the floor. *

Sookyo: I'm so sorry Y/n, Lisa and Jennie had been ordering me to do things. I'm so sorry.
Y/n: I-it's oka- *cough.*

* My throat feels so dry... Fuck you Yoongi, for fucking real... *

Sookyo: Here drink this, you must be thirsty.

* Sookyo grab the glass full of water from the tray, moving it closer to my lips making me drink it carefully. I start to drink it, some water drip to my chin. After I finish drinking it halfway, she wipe my mouth then feed me the foods. I munch it fastly then swallow it before opening my mouth again asking for more food. *

Sookyo: Munch it slower dear, you might choke. *Said worriedly, Y/n nod.*

She start to eat slowly until she finally finish it, she drink the water then Sookyo go out grabbing a bowl with water on it and a towel follow by a first aid kit.

* Why no one help her??? Where's the other maid??? At least help Sookyo carry it... *

She started to wipe the dirt from my skin carefully, dipping on my wound slightly. She grab the first aid but stop when I said;

Y/n: You don't need to treat my wounds anymore ajumma. Suga will hurt me again anyway, why still treat it???
Sookyo: *sigh.* I don't want you to get infection...
Y/n: But...
Sookyo: No buts, I will treat your wounds as long as I'm alive in this world and as long as I'm by your side, I will continuously treat your wounds.

* All I can do is sigh and let her be, she start to change my clothes. From those three weeks, I still feel embarrassed and shy for her to change my clothes. But then, she walk to my back and loosen the tie around my hand, then I heard her sob. I start to panic a little. *

Y/n: What are you doing? No, Why are you crying?!
Sookyo: I-I should've done this ever since you get locked here, I'm so sorry Y/n. You have to suffer so much... *Cry.* you-... You were like my own child that I've never had before... I can't bare you getting hurt anymore...!!! *Sob.*
Y/n: Don't cry-
Jennie: YOU PEASANT!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!! COME HERE NOW SOOKYO BEFORE I RIP YOUR HEAD OFF YOUR BODY!!! *shout from the living room.*
Y/n: Go, ajumma...
Sookyo: B-but... You need to get out of here!!!
Y/n: I can... I will, I promise...

Sookyo rush to grab something from her pocket then bring it in front of your face, it's a key...

Sookyo: I'll leave but here is the key, it's the key from the inside of this room so you can escape whenever you want but please, escape as soon as possible... Okay??? I can't see you suffering anymore... Hmmm??? *You nod.*