33장

(Yeonjun pov)
* I wake up in a unfamiliar room... My head is throbbing like fuck men, I feel like someone smash my head so many times... I get up from the bed and go to the door only to realize it's lock... Fuck, I need to check Soobin and Beomgyu. *

Yeonjun: Where is my phone? I need to find my phone!

Yeonjun look through his jeans pocket to see if his phone was still there but it's gone. He look around and run to the bed to look if his phone drop there when he was sleeping but his phone was still can't be found. He look at the study table, closet and underneath the bed but still can't find his phone.

Yeonjun: Fuck! *Pull his hair out of frustration.* Where the heck is it?! *Walk towards the door and start to knock aggressively.* Open the damn door! Open it!!! *Kick the door but it still didn't open.* Arghhhhhh!!!

* I walk to the curtain where there's light coming, maybe I can escape from the window right? Then tell the police where my brother Yoongi was... I open the curtain to see... Well there's a bars... I'm so lucky.. AM I INSIDE OF SOME HIGH CLASS JAIL OR WHAT?! THE FUCK?! I look around and saw a door I didn't notice earlier, dumb right? I walk there and open it.... Nothing special... Just a bathroom with a cctv inside... Wait... Who the fuck place cctv on their bathroom?! W-wait does that mean... *

He run outside of the bathroom and also find a cctv at the edge is the room near the closet...

* There's a possibility that someone is watching me... *

Then the door suddenly open catching Yeonjun off guard. He quickly look at the door and there's Yoongi entering the room while laughing. The four girls from earlier followed him from behind.

Suga: You look so funny trying to escape this room my dear brother. *Chuckle.* Why are you here? *Serious tone.*
Yeonjun: Ask father... *Glare at Suga.* where's Soobin and Beomgyu?! Where did you take them?! *Point at Suga.* if you fucking hurt them or if I see just a little scratch on their skin I swear Suga you're fucking death! And I won't even cry on your funeral, heck I will even shout to the world that I'm the one who killed you and I will be proud of that!
Suga: *put his hand up to a surrender position.* Woah, woah, woah... Easy my boy I still have a kind heart... And besides, why are you still calling them your brothers? We are the one who is bond in real blood here... They are just a mistake of your whore mother-

Yeonjun can't take it anymore, he punch Suga right on the face, Suga fall to the ground and the four girls gasp. A loud thud echo through the whole room, more likely in the whole house. A sound of foot steps coming upstairs to the room they are in can be heard. Soon shout of a lady.

Sookyo: Miss! Don't go there! Master will be mad! Ma'am listen to me!

And there Yeonjun saw the girl he's been yearning to see.

Yeonjun: Y/n?!
Y/n: Yeonjun!

(Beomgyu pov)
* I wake up with a massive headache, what the hell happened? I look around to find myself at my own room... Wait, I remember going out with hyung and then... And then- ughh I can't remember anything after that. The door of my room suddenly open catching me off guard. Soobin Hyung enter the room holding his head while shutting his eyes close. Pain can be seen on his face *

Soobin: Hey, are you okay? How did we get here? Where's Yeonjun Hyung?
Beomgyu: I don't know Hyung, I can't remember anything... I remember we're going out with hyung, entering a black car and then... That's all.
Soobin: Wait if Hyung is with us then where is he now?
Beomgyu: I don't really know Hyung..