22장

(Y/n pov)
* I wake up by a splash on my face. I quickly sat up to find a middle age woman that is wearing a maid outfit. I look around only to found out that I was in the same room where I first woken up when I got kidnapped. I look at the window to see that it's already morning, flashback enter my head remembering what happened last night, I quickly look down only to see that I'm naked?! I quickly grab the blanket and cover my body. *

Maid: Get up now! Madam are waiting for you! All the things you need is in the bathroom.

* After she said that, she quickly left. I go out of the bed still having the blanket around me to cover my naked body. I go and enter the bathroom only to widen my eyes when I see what I have to wear. *

Y/n: The f-fuck?! *Touch the clothes* What's this?! Lingerie?! The fuck will I do with this?! Do that- whoever it is, think that I'm a slut?! A-and how the hell will I go out wearing this?!Maid: *knock on the door* Are you done?! The madam are goi...

Maid: *knock on the door* Are you done?! The madam are going to get angry to me if you still didn't come out! It will be nice if you are the one who will get punish but no! It's me!
Y/n: Okay! Just wait will yah?! *Shout.* I guess I don't have any choice then. *whisper to herself *

You quickly do what you have to do and wear the revealing clothes, you took the blanket and wrap it to yourself again. You walk out but the maid pull the blanket off of you harshly.

Maid: Now I know why master like you, here take this to cover a little of your skin. I'm sure you don't want to be the prey of all the guards here.

She throws you the hoodie. You wear it and it's a little higher like it's reach the middle of your thighs.

 You wear it and it's a little higher like it's reach the middle of your thighs

Y/n: Thanks.
Maid: *eyes softened.* Y-you thanked me? *You hummed.* you are the only one who t-thanked me for all the years I work in this place. *Teary eyes.*
Y/n: Shhh, don't cry. *you hug her.* Shhhh, tell me what's the matter?
Maid: For almost 26 years I've been serving this place, no one respect nor even thank me. I-I'm sorry if I act bad to you.
Y/n: No. It's okay, I understand. And 26 years? How old are you right now?
Maid: I'm 44. I started to work here since I was 18.
Y/n: Ohh. Uhmm, I think you still didn't know my name so, Hi! I'm Lee Y/n, nice to meet you?
Maid: I'm Sookyo.

You and Sookyo talk about each other's life, you found out that Sookyo is working here because of the Dept of her family, She also don't have any children when her husband died because of an accident and after that she didn't re-married, she truly love her husband.

You enter the dining room to find four girls and they looks like a little older than you. They wear shorts clothes and it's also tight that it somehow hug their body perfectly.

 They wear shorts clothes and it's also tight that it somehow hug their body perfectly

Sookyo: Madam, she is here now.
???1: You can leave now.
Sookyo: *about to bow.* Oka-
???2: What are you still doing here?! LEAVE!
???3 & 4: Lisa. Relax.
???4: We should introduce ourselves to our guests.
???1: I'm Jennie.
???2: Lisa .
???3: Nice to meet you! I'm Rosé! *Wave her hands at you.*
???4: Hello, I'm Jisoo, the oldest here.

Jennie order you to sit as if you are a dog that have to obey her order, you scoff.

Y/n: Why should I follow you?
Jennie: Cause a slut should follow orders?
Y/n: Pardon? Me? *Point to yourself.* a slut?
Jennie: Yes. I'm sure you are here because of our master, and I'm sure he just found you on random clubs, you "please" him if that even suit you.
Lisa: Looking so young but already an open legs girl *chuckle.*
Jisoo: Can you please shut up?! I'm sorry for their behalf. Please take a seat next to Rosé.

You take a seat next to Rosé and she already talk to you like a close friend. She seems nice so you enjoy talking to her. You all eat silently, after that you help Sookyo to wash dishes and clean the house- I mean mansion. Sookyo accompany you to your room and you quickly fell asleep when your head hit the pillow. Sookyo smile seeing you sleeping peacefully.

~ To Be Continue ~