18장

(Your Mom pov)
* I woke up on my bed by the sun shining through my curtains. I go to Jongsuk's bedroom only to see him drooling on his bed, I chuckle. A handsome actor was drooling like a baby, so cute. Next I go to Y/n's room only to see it, empty? Where is she? And then I remember that she didn't came home last night. I quickly go to Jongsuk. *

Y/m: Suk, wake up!
Jongsuk: Hmmm. Eomma 5 more minutes.
Y/m: 5 minutes my ass! Y/n is missing!

Jongsuk shot up from his bed looking at his mom with wide eyes.

Jongsuk: WHAT?! *shout*
Y/m: *cover her ears* Geez, don't shout!
Jongsuk: What do you mean she is missing?!
Y/m: I go to her room to find no one, and then I realized that she didn't come home last night. I come here to ask if she text you last night or one of her friends!
Jongsuk: Wait let me check.

Jongsuk grab his phone and look if his younger sister text him, but she didn't.

Jongsuk: No she doesn't. But I'll try to ask IU.
Y/m: Okay, please faster. *worried*

(Jongsuk pov)
* I quickly text IU, well don't get me wrong I am also worried of Y/n missing but I don't want to panicked in front of Eomma, I don't want her to be stress and worried more. *

=====[ ON TEXT ]=====

🥴🤓 JongSukie
Hey IU! I just wanted to ask if you<
are with y/n?

IU😘😍
>Uhmm. No, why do you ask?

🥴🤓 JongSukie
She is missing...<

IU😘😍
>WHAT?!

🥴🤓 JongSukie
Can you please help us find her?<

IU😘😍
>Yes I can. I will ask in school if someone saw her.

🥴🤓 JongSukie
Thank you so much IU!!!<

IU😘😍
>Welcome Oppa
✓seen 7:25am

=====[ OFF TEXT ]=====

* Damn did she just call me oppa?! My hearteu!!! *

(Your Mom pov)
* This Jerk freaking blushing?! What the heck is he blushing for?! Blushing because of Y/n went missing?! The heck?! *

Your Mom quickly grab Jongsuk phone to take a look.

Jongsuk: Yahhh! Eomma!
Y/m: Shut the heck up! *Read the messages* Your flirting with someone while your sister is missing?! *Look at him in disbelief* Really Suk?!
Jongsuk: Eomma~ please stop! Give me back my phone~ please? *Puppy eyes while pouting his lips*
Y/m: I will let it slide this time because I don't want to argue with you in this situation. But in one condition.
Jongsuk: What is it?
Y/m: Your helping me to find Y/n.
Jong Suk: Why?!
Y/m: First, Cause she is your freaking sister! Second, You're more close to Y/n than me. Third, you know where she will go cause you are the only one who always accompany her. And fourth, she always tell you where she go cause she have to ask permission to you than me.
Jongsuk: Okay!

Your Mom give him his phone and they start to get ready to find you.

(IU pov)
* When Jongsuk oppa tell me that Y/n is missing I start to cry. I'm such a bad friend! I shouldn't had listen to him! I'm such an idiot! I should've protect Y/n! I quickly get ready and start running to school which is near to my house. When I got there I quickly go to find the boys to ask them. *