25장

(Y/n pov)
* I've been here for like what? Weeks? Yeah, maybe I've been here for weeks. For that long that I stayed here, I didn't even get a glimpse of that person who kidnapped me! And since he isn't here, I'm gonna plan my escape. I've been waiting for a perfect time to do that since this whole place was being guarded by tons of muscular men. Sookyo can't help me to escape because she is busy to serve BlackPink especially Jennie and Lisa. They've been a brat since the day I enter this place and for Rosé and Jisoo? Well I've been close to Rosé, we're like a close friend but I can't tell her that I want to escape and for Jisoo, I can clearly ask her some things that I need to know but she didn't tell me who's the person that kidnapped me. Everytime I ask her she always answer "you will know that soon, don't even try to run. He will always find a way to get you." And that's all, helpful right? And I also noticed that at night, there is not so much guard that's roaming around this area so I will escape at night. *

(BTS pov)
* When Taehyung call us, we quickly go to the basement. We enter the basement to see Taehyung sweating, panic and fear can be seen in his eyes. *

Seokjin: What is it Tae?
Taehyung: H-hyung the-there is u-h *lick his lips.* a-
Namjoon: Calm down TaeTae, what is it?
Taehyung: Check it out yourself. *Point at the hidden door on the floor.*
Jimin: What the- where did that came from?
Taehyung: I don't know okay?!
Jungkook: Hyung! Relax okay?
Jhope: Can we just go? I feel like shivering here. I don't know this basement can give some odd feeling.

They quickly enter the hidden door that lead them to an underground room. When they enter the room, they saw the wall full of Y/n's pictures. When she is at the school, at the library, at the convenience store, when she is sleeping, he even take a photo of you undressing yourself! From removing your school uniform to your skirt. Even your hand that was about to unclipped you lace black bra. When you are at a bath tub and It's also written saying "I already get a boner by just watching you baby, what if I was bathing with you? I'm sure if that happened I already fuck the shit out of you" suddenly.

Jhope: AHHHHHHHHHHH!
Jungkook: What?! What is it?! What happened?!
Jhope: A-a-a-a.
Seokjin: corpse.

They look at where Jhope and Seokjin is looking and there, A dry bloody hand, fingers, one piece of ear, a tongue, two pairs of eye balls and a clean heart. The heart had been clean that you can't see any blood on it, it was really white.

(Jhope pov)
* I almost puke at what I saw... Okay, luck is not on my side. Aghhhhh!!! Suga! What have you done?! *

Taehyung: I'm sure that heart belong to Jackson.
Seokjin: And what about the others?
Namjoon: Well if you noticed it, this past few weeks or even months all the dead body that the police found, they all have missing pieces of their body and if we review it, all the corpse that we just found now, it can be their missing parts.
Jimin: You can be right Hyung, you are indeed a JINius.

Suddenly something ring and it's from Namjoon's pocket.

Namjoon: Hello?.... What is it?.... WHAT?!..... Okay I will tell it to them.... Bye.

After that he hang up the phone and look at the others.

Namjoon: We need to talk.
Except Namjoon: Okay!!

They go to the living room and they take a sit.

Namjoon: I know who kidnapped Y/n.
Except Namjoon: who?
Namjoon: It's....

(Y/n pov)
* It's already night time and now this is the time I'll escape from this hell~ I also grab a flash light that I found at Sookyo's room. I open the door a little bit and take a peek outside. *

Y/n: There's no one. I have to be fast.

You quickly run towards the front door not caring if you don't wear shoes or if you're just in your pajama, your only care for now is to escape. When you open the front door, you saw few men not that far away from the front door roaming around. You're not clearly sure of how many they are. You look at the ground to find something to throw somewhere that can distract them somehow, luckily you found a small rock. You throw it hard and as you think, it land to the bushes at the right and make a sound that grab all the guards attention. When they go to where the sound came from, that's when you run fast making sure to not make a sound that will turn their attention to you but little did you know, you didn't notice something or someone who's been watching you. When you are sure that you are far from that mansion, you turn on the flash light and look at your surrounding only to find yourself at an empty road. There's no cars, no houses, just trees everywhere. You continue to run and run and run until you're out of breath. You stop and turn to your back, but sadly when you turn that's when your flashlight turn off meaning that it run out of battery.

Y/n: Ahhhh shit! Fuck this life! Ughhh!

* I bend down to massage my foot because it was hurting as hell from running who knows how long and to also relax my heartbeat because it's pounding hard that it almost broke my heart cage. When I feel like the pain disappeared I stand up... And it was clearly the biggest mistake of my life. I feel a presence and a hot breath fanning my neck from the back. *

???: Trying to run away huh?

* A guy said in a raspy tone making me shiver. I was scared to even turn around to face the person who is on my back, my legs began to shake. I don't even have a weapon to defend myself from this guy! What if he have a gun and just shot me in the head right here and right now. I slowly turn around and BOOM! My nightmare who disguise as a prince was now looking back at me sinisterly. *

???: Nice to see you again baby. Miss me?
Y/n: S-suga? *Tears escape from your eyes.*

(BTS pov)
Taehyung: SUGAAAAAAA! I WILL KILL YOU!!!
Jhope: Calm down!
Jungkook: FUCK THIS CALM DOWN! SUGA SAID HE LOVE Y/N THEN WHY DID HE DO THIS?!
Seokjin: JUNGKOOK! LANGUAGE!
Namjoon: Shouting will never solve this okay?!
Jimin: Can you all shut up?! *Standing up from his sit.* we're all tired okay?! Let's talk about this tomorrow okay?!
Jhope: What about the- the-
Namjoon: Let's just report it tomorrow to the police. Jimin is right, let's talk about this tomorrow. We need to relax our mind, this discovery that we just found right now is just too much.

With that they go to their room and try to sleep.

~ To Be Continue ~

I'm still alive!!! Just busy to all the homework I need to finish right now, I have to pass it tomorrow so I really have to finish it now that's why I can't update this past few days... I hope y'all understand...
Hope you like this part!!!
Bye!!! Good morning, afternoon and night to you all