에필로그

5 years later

(Y/n pov)
Y/n: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~ Happy birthday Haru-ahh~ Now blow your candle after you make a wish...
Haru: I wisheu I get a new toy caw!!!
Yoonjin: *burst laughing.* New toy cow???
Haru: No~ toy caw!!! vwoom vwoom!!!
Yoonjin: Pabo! It's pronounce CAR... C.A.R, car... Okay??? Repeat after me, Car...
Haru: Caw?? *Tilt his head.*
Yoonjin: No... Nah-uh, CAaAaAARrrr~
Haru: CaAAaaAaWWww~ *slightly pout.*
Yoonjin: No, you idiot... *Face palm.*
Taeri: Yoonjin... He's just a kid... Be easy on him.

Haru turn towards you with his lips quivering and eyes getting red...

Haru: Mommy.... Yoonjin Noona is being meany.
Y/n: Aww, my baby...

Carrying Haru in your embrace, you start to caress his back while whispering sweet things to him...

Y/n: Don't be sad Min Haru-ahhh~ it's your birthday!!!
Haru: *back away a little bit.* Why the other Noonas are not here Eomma??
Y/n: They are at work...
Haru: What about Appa??? Why he isn't with us???
Y/n: Uhmmm...
Haru: It's okay mommy... You don't have to tell me, I know he is also at work far far farrrrr away right???
Y/n: *sad smile.* Hmm... Yes, he is...
Hari: Can I go downy pwease???
Y/n: *nod.* Yes you can...

Hari excitedly climb off of his mom running towards the gift and aggressively opening all the box with Yoonjin laughing at him which he pout, Y/n didn't noticed Taeri walking to her until he spoke.

Taeri: You know it's still not too late to change his last name to yours right?
Y/n: I know but... Yoongi is still his father...
Taeri: Do you even think Haru would want to had a murderer's last name?
Y/n: It's his father, I won't take that away from Yoongi...
Taeri: Are you even sure that yoongi guy wants your child.
Y/n: I don't care if he want Haru or not...
Taeri: Will you tell this whole story to Haru...
Y/n: Yes... B-but not now, when he grow up and he's finally on his right age then I will...
Taeri: Will you let them meet up in person though???
Y/n:... I... I'm not... Sure...
Taeri: *sigh.* Okay then... But make sure you make up your mind someday... It's important, for you and Haru's sake... And for that Yoongi also...

(??? pov)
* Waiting outside while looking around if there's anyone that might see me, I turn to the sound of the door opening and saw Suga all bloody. Walking towards me in a hurry, I ask; *

???: Hey... You okay??
Suga: Yes... I just get rid of some things...
???: Suga!!! It will take you to jail!!!
Suga: Aren't escaping this asylum will already deliver me to hell??? Besides, don't worry about me... Worry to those younger than me... Now where's the vehicle???
???: Over there... *Point somewhere.* But be careful not to make a sound!!! *Whisper shout.*
Suga: As if someone is still awake at this time. *roll eyes.*

(Suga pov)
* I get inside the car while the others follow, locking the door then he started the car roaring it to life... *

???: Why do you have seven teenagers with you though?? W-wait don't tell me... *cover his mouth.*

Suga: No... *Scoff.* I didn't kidnapped them... They are in the asylum with me and I thought they are still young to be there, they should be free and get to roam around right??? *Chuckle.*

Suga look at the back seat and look at the teenagers that seem to have the best day of their lives... Besides, they're had been there ever since they're five years old...

* And they will have a good use for me... *

~ The End Of Book One ~

~ To Be Continue ~

~°•°♡°•°~°•°♡°•°~°•°♡°•°~°•°♡°•°~

• Psycho Ex: Revenge •

He want revenge because he had been betrayed by love, betrayed by his friends while you... You seek revenge for your family...
In this cruel world where nothing is perfect, two persons who love each other now have tried to killed one another.

" You already ruin my everything... My innocence, my trust, my life...
And now you want to take away everything that is precious to me... My freedom, and now... My family...
Don't you think you're a little bit too much??? Don't you think it's my turn now??? "

~ Coming Soon ~

Originated by:
TomorrowBangtanHypen

• Other stories •
°The Unknown Number // MYG FF//
°Mysterious Girl // BTS FF //
°Hide And Seek // JJK FF //
°Their Voice // PJM FF //