26장

(At the police station)
They arrived at the police station with IU, GOT7 (Jackson is still not with them.) and TxT. They go to the table where an officer is checking some documents.

IU: Good morning Officer... *look at the ID of the officer.* Lee Felix.
Lee Felix: Just call me officer Felix.
IU: Okay officer Felix. We are here to report a kidnapping case.
Felix: Go on.
BamBam: So, one of our friend got kidnapped by her psycho ex.
Yugyeom: We already get evidence of who kidnapped her-
Felix: You already have?! *Stand up from his chair.* without the help of police?! YOU KNOW THAT IS DANGEROUS! THAT KIDNAPPER MIGHT'VE KNOW WHAT YOUR PLANNING NOW! DO YOU EVEN THINK WHAT YOU'RE DOING?! HUH?! YOU MAY RISK THAT... WHOEVER HE OR SHE KIDNAPPED, MAYBE THE VICTIM IS KILLED BY NOW!
Mark: Can you please Calm down? Can you somehow let us tell you first before you act like a mad man?
Felix: *calm himself down.* Okay, you may continue now.

They tell the whole story to Officer Felix.

Felix: Okay. *Start to walk away.*
Yeonjun: W-wait, where are you going?
Felix: Going to the head chief and tell it to him.

(Lee Felix pov)
* I walk towards our chief room, I knock on the door three times then wait for a word "come in" in the other side so that I can open the door. When I hear the signal, I open the door and walk towards the table where a young looking man is sitting on the other side. *

Felix: Good morning... *Bow slightly.* chief Park.
Chief Park: What is it Felix?

* Chief Park ask, now his attention is fully at me and not on the documents he is holding right now. I told him all about the kidnapping thing and who is the suspect. His face became pale. *

Felix: Is there anything wrong?
Chief Park: No. Let's go out, I want to meet them.
Felix: *nod.* Okay.

(Jimin pov)
* We saw Felix left the room he just entered minutes ago, but then one guy follow him behind. He look familiar... W-wait... *

Jimin: Seojoon Hyung?!
Seojoon: Jimin?!
Taehyung: W-wait you knew each other?
Jimin/Seojoon: HE IS MY DUMBEST BROTHER!!!

Seojoon walk towards Jimin and then he hit Jimin at the back of his head making Jimin groan in pain.

Seojoon: What are you doing here?! What do you do now?! Did you vandalized something again?! You brat!! Always giving me headache!
Jimin: YAH!!! DON'T EMBARRASSED ME IN FRONT OF MY FRIENDS!
Seojoon: Don't yah me!! I'm your big brother!
Jimin: Big brother, small brother, I don't care! Don't insult my height mister! And for your information, I am here to report a kidnapping case okay?! I'm with this bitches!
Except Jimin, Seojoon and Felix: ME?! A BITCH?!

They start to argue. Felix sigh and face palm himself and said.

Felix: I am here to be a police not a babysitter. I didn't sign up for this. I should've just go with the others than coming here. *sigh.*

~ To Be Continue ~

I know my stories start to becoming short and I'm sorry for that, it's just I'm running out of ideas now. But I'll make sure the next part will be longer than this!
Hope you like this part!
Bye! 👋😘