48장 🔞🚨

(Y/n pov)
* I woke up feeling cold. Opening my eyes, I found myself laying on the floor. My hands and feet are tied securely, that when I slightly moved it, it brush on my skin almost bruising and cutting it. suddenly a raspy voice echoes through the room making me jolt. Looking around I saw Suga sitting on the only chair that was place in the room, making me realize that I'm in the torture room. *

Suga: Look who's now awake *scoff.* Did you have a nice dream princess? *Smirk.* Oh well, now that you are awake. Shall we begin?
Y/n: Begin? Begin with what?
Suga: You already know what I'm talking about princess.

Suga stand up walking towards his torture equipments grabbing a whip that looks like it somehow have many spiky things attached on it, Y/n tremble in fear. Her eyes widening and tears start to form on the corner of her eyes, Suga smirk biting his lower lips feeling arouse by the view in front of him.

Suga: Aishh, you're making me horny Y/n-ah. *Tilt his head while smirking at Y/n.*

🚨🚨🚨🔞🔞🔞🔞🚨🚨🚨
🚨🚨🔞BLOODY AHEAD🔞🚨🚨
🚨🚨🚨🔞🔞🔞🔞🚨🚨🚨

Suga walk towards her, he flick the whip on the air making a sound. She whimper getting more terrified, she crawl back away from him but then her back touch the wall. When she saw Yoongi raising his hand that hold the whip, she cover her face by turning her back. The whip touch Y/n's back ripping the part of her shirt that she is wearing, cutting her flesh. Yoongi continue to throw the whip at her cutting every part of her shirt and her skin, blood start to come out of her wounds. Y/N's scream fill the room follow by the whipping sounds.

Suga: Who knows I have this type of kink. *Smirk.* Ahhh... Shit... *Groan.*

Y/n start to trembles, the pain she is receiving is too much for her. Tears start to stream out of her eyes, dripping to the ground getting mixed by her own blood. She cough blood, the impact of the whip on her back almost damaging her lungs. She feels like passing out, fighting to stay conscious she beg.

Y/n: S-stop... S-stop please... I-... I beg you. *Whisper.*
Suga: Ohh Y/n, I'm not done punishing you yet. *Chuckle.*

Yoongi grab a fox knife kneeling beside Y/n, she try to move away from him when suddenly, a sting on her right thigh bloom all over her body. She scream loudly, trying to pull the knife out of her body but she only tremble when the knife got twisted, digging it more deeper. Suga chuckle sitting chillingly beside her.

Suga: You know I'm not punishing you because you just killed my father. Heck, I'm even happy that you've killed him because all his property will be mine. *Giggle.* But the things is, you killed him. *Look at her.* I'm supposed to be the one that will killed him Y/n. And besides I don't want you to be put in jail, I still have to marry and have kids with you. I can't let that happen so I decided to throw his body at the Han river and hide the knife you've used. Making sure your finger print can't be seen in that knife nor his body.
Y/n: You selfish bastard.
Suga: Oh yeah, I'm a selfish bastard because I won't let anyone to have you. Because you're only mine, that's how selfish I am. I will make you stay by my side, even if I have to force you, I will. I won't let you run out of my life, even if I have to drag you, I will. That's how selfish I am. That's why I'm doing this so that you can't run properly.

With that, Suga stab Y/n's other thigh making her jolt and scream from the pain. She pant, her breathing is shaky. Y/n's vision start to blurred from the blood lost, and Suga enjoy it all. But Suga has another plan, he bit his lower lips while grabbing the syringe from his back pocket and inject it to your neck. You're vision get more blurry, feeling more weaker that ever.