11장

Y/n wake up early. She look at the clock and it's 5 in the morning, her school start at 8:30 am. Y/n get up from her bed after deciding that she will go to school early. She go to the bathroom to wash herself. She enter her bathroom and take off all her clothes. You open the shower and start to clean yourself.

Little did you know

Someone was watching you...

" What a beautiful body my baby have "

- Suga

(Time skip)
Y/n walk outside of the bathroom and go to her Mother's room.

(Y/n pov)
* I knock at the door but I got no response. I twist the doorknob slightly and saw my Mom sleeping while hugging the picture of us with my dad. going to her, I look at the picture. I remember the last time I saw my dad. I was just 10 years old back then when I witness it all. How my father got kill by 5 guys who are in a black suit. *

(Flash back)
* I was walking home from school, my teacher let us go home early cause she have an important things to do at her home and she said it's an emergency. My Eomma and Appa are working so I think I will be alone in the house but I guess I was wrong. I was in front of my door, eyes widened when I hear some yelling. I quickly open it and see my Appa bleeding and bruised up. When he saw me, he signal me to turn around and run but I don't do it. I feel numb I can't feel my body. I got scared when I saw 5 men, one of them have a gun in his hand pointing it to my Appa. Their back was facing me so they don't know that I'm here. He was about to shot my Dad but I run to my Appa to defend him. *

Little Y/n: APPA! *I hug him* Please don't shot my Appa! *Crying*
Y/d: Darling, what are you doing? Y-your ruining your f-favorite dress. It will be cover in b-blood *Cough blood* stop crying baby.
Little Y/n: I don't care about my dress!

* Suddenly I felt someone pulling me harshly away from my dad I look at them and they are 2 of them who is pulling me. The one who have gun are smirking at me. *

Little Y/n: LET ME GO! APPA! NO! LET GO!
Y/d: leave her alone Hyungson! She doesn't know anything about this! *Shout*
Little Y/n: OUCHH! STOP, IT HURT! *Shout*

* The guy who I think is Hyungson walk towards me and grab my jaw harshly making me hiss in pain. He look at every part of my face. *

Hyungson: You have a beautiful lovely little girl. She will be good for my son to be his slave, don't you think my friend? *Sinister smile*
Y/d: NO WAY SHE WILL BE YOUR SON'S FUCKING SLAVE!
Hyungson: *chuckle* Why? She look exactly like her mother, a whore. Leaving me just to be with you. You fucking betrayed me! You fucking betrayed your best friend! *Laughing like a psycho* now tell me, is she good? Is she tight? Huh? Do you feel happy after you fuck your own best friend's girlfriend?!
Y/d: DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT MY DAUGHTER LIKE THAT! AND I ALREADY TOLD YOU! I WAS DRUNK THAT NIGHT! I ALREADY SAID MY SORRY!
Hyungson: EVEN WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK, YOU SHOULD KNOW WHO'S YOUR FUCKING WITH RIGHT?! YOU STILL KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING! You *Look at the other two men* beat him till he can't move any muscle anymore.
Y/n: NO! PLEASE DON'T!

* They start to walk towards my father as if they a deaf to not hear my shout. I try to escape from the tight hold of this two guys. My eyes widen and I stop moving, I saw them starting to beat my Dad. They start to stab him, kick him, punch him, and one of them shot him on his right shoulder. My Dad was bleeding badly and they enjoy his suffering. *

Y/n look at her father haft lifeless body. She feel numb, the only thing she can do is to cry and watch her father suffer.

Y/n: *emotionless* Stop. Please, stop. *Start shaking herself aggressively and shouting loudly while crying her heart out* STOP! PLEASE! STOP! I BEG YOU TO STOP! please.
Hyungson: I'm bored.

Hyungson go to your father, he pointed his gun and shot your father mercilessly. You shout and shout. When he stop, you break free from the hold and quickly run towards your father. You place your father's head to your lap and shake him slightly. Your father place his hand to your cheek and start caressing it. Hyungson and the other left your house laughing.

Y/n: Appa *crying*

(Flash back end)

* I didn't realize I was crying the entire time while looking to the picture. I got startled went my Mother wipe my tears, I look at her and she is smiling sweetly at me. *

Y/n: Sorry if I wake you, I will take my leave now. *got up, Turn away and start to walk towards the door*
Y/m: Missing your Dad?

* I stop on my track and look at her at the corner of my eyes. *

Y/m: I miss him too.

A single tears escape your mother's eyes. You run to her and hug her tightly while crying hard. You both comfort one another as you both were crying. When you both stop and calm yourself down, you both go downstairs and your Mom cook your favorite food. You laugh at every joke your Mom said and she smile looking at you. You finished eat your food.

Y/n: Bye Eomma!
Y/m: Huh? But it still early darling, it's just 7 am.
Y/n: don't wanna be late.
Y/m: Oh okay then, just take care!
Y/n: Okay! Love you!

After that you walk out of your house. You start your day of school, you still didn't talk to IU as she still avoiding you and when you go near her she always glare at you, guess she is really mad at you. You go to your home after school. You do your homework, eat dinner with your mother, do your night routine and you go to bed.

Click. Click.

A sound of taking photo was heard from your window. There is a shadow that look like a man.

* Beautiful. See you tomorrow my new toy. Hope you will be happy to see me. * * Smirk *

- ??? -

~ To Be Continue ~

Hi guys! Any clue who is the mysterious man may be? Let's check it in the another part. Stay tune!