3장

(Y/n pov)
* When I run to my room, I lock the door and start crying there. After 15 minutes of crying, I decide to call IU Unnie to tell her what happened. *

=====[ ON THE PHONE ]=====

IU: He really did that?! What kind of boyfriend he is!!!
Y/n: B-but Jieun Unnie, I-I love him!!!! I loved him with all of my heart!!! He lied!! *crying hard.*
IU: You know, let's go to the club...
Y/n: You think an 18 years old is allowed to enter the club?!
IU: Well yes...
Y/n: How?!
IU: Cause it's my friend who own the club we're going??
Y/n: Who is that friend of yours?? *stop crying.*
IU: It's Jackson Wang... I think you know him...
Y/n: Well, uhmmm... Yes, I know him.... *Confused voice.*
IU: Then let's go!!! I'll be there at 10 pm so get ready its already 9:30... *Hung up.*

=====[ OFF THE PHONE ]=====

Y/n: Huh?! Wait- hello? Unnie?? She hang up the phone... Wait 10... 10?! Shit I need to get ready....

* I hurriedly take a short shower, brush my teeth, then I pick what I need to wear which is this. *

* After that I hear a car honk which that means IU is already here so I go down stairs to see my Mom opening the door

* After that I hear a car honk which that means IU is already here so I go down stairs to see my Mom opening the door. *

IU: Hi aunty I just want to excuse Y/n.
Y/m: For what?
Y/n: We are going to the ***** club Eomma.
Y/m: Okay... But be home at 11 okay??
Y/n&IU: Okay Eomma/Ajumma...

(IU pov)
* After some time we are already in front of the club, we go out of the car and walk inside. We go to the counter to order some drink. *

IU: Uhmmm... Hello.
Waiter: Hello Ma'am.
IU: Can we have 2 glasses vodka please..
Waiter: Okay ma'am....
Y/n: Are you sure IU... vodka?? Really?
IU: Yes...
Waiter: Here's the 2 glasses of vodka Ma'am.
IU: Thank you.. Now Y/n drink it.. *give you the glass of vodka.*
Y/n : Unnie I don't Drink alcohol.... You know that..
IU: Just drink it... Your not gonna die if you drink it... *taking a sip to her glass.*
Y/n: O-okay... *drinking her vodka.*

(Y/n Mom pov)
* I look at the clock and saw it's already 11:45 pm, but they are still not here. *

Y/m: Where are they?! I better call Suga to pick Y/n up..

=====[ ON THE PHONE ]=====

Suga: Hello aunty.... Its already late... What is it???
Y/m: Suga can you do me a favor?? Can you pick Y/n up???
Suga: What? Where is she??
Y/m: She's is that the ***** club... She's with IU...
Suga: Okay aunty.... Bye....

=====[ OFF THE PHONE ]=====

(Suga pov)
* After aunty hung up the phone I got confused, what's Y/n doing at the club late at night. I get ready to go to the club. When I get there, I start looking for her when I see her with IU dancing with A BOY?! *

Suga: What the- *hurriedly run to go towards you when he see the boy start touching your waist.*
Suga: Let go of my girl dude. *cold stare.*
Random boy: Well she said she was single so fuck off and get you own slut... *Suga punch the boy in the face when he call you slut then Suga grab your hand and pull you out of the club towards his car.*
Suga: What do you think your doing Y/n?!
Y/n: What the fuck did you just do?!
Suga: YOU HAVE A FUCKING BOYFRIEND Y/N!!! ARE YOU CHEATING ON MY BACK WITH THAT BOY?!
Y/n: Shut up Suga, don't talk nonsense...*smirk.*
Suga: Nonsense?! He fucking touch you!!! He fucking touch what's mine!!!
Y/n: I'm not yours... AND I WILL NEVER BE YOURS YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!
Suga: Then I will make you mine. *smirk while looking at you lustfully.*

~ To Be Continue ~