39장

(Suga pov)
* I walk to the kitchen ready to prepare Y/n's food. Well, as you can see, I never let the maids make Y/n something to eat because I want to do it myself. And if I don't I just ask Alex to buy her something to eat, I don't trust my own maid especially the two sluts, Lisa and Jennie (SORRY!!!) Because who knows whether they had a plan to poison my baby? I'm the only one who can do that, I'm the one who can kill Y/n... If I needed to, but I don't want too. Never in my life I'll kill my cute squishy baby... Cause if I did, I will miss how tight she is when I'm inside her. Anyway, I walk to the fridge and grab something then I started cooking. After a minute or two, the food is already cooked. I grab a plate, spoon and fork then place the food on a plate. I start to walk to my room, when I open the door I saw Y/n sleeping in the bed. Her eyes was still puffy from crying all night, why did she even cry? What is Yeonjun to her? That bastard is not worth it to cry for, I'm the one. I place the plate at the nearest table then sat on the side of the bed, I admire her beauty. My eyes fell on her lips, how soft it look, how it fit on my lips whenever I kissed her, how sweet it taste. I wonder if it still taste as sweet as I remember. *

Suga slowly lean in close to Y/n's lips. He close his eyes then kiss her, gently, slowly, passionately. But then, his tongue quickly dart out licking Y/n's lips. Y/n woke up pushing Suga while covering her lips, her eyes wide open. Wiping her lips with her own hand, Suga chuckle in disbelief.

* It's not like we've never kissed each other in the past. *

Y/n: W-what do you think you're doing?
Suga: I made you something to eat. *Grab the plate then hand it to Y/n.* You have to finish it. Okay?
Y/n: No.. W-what if you put something there? L-like a poison or something.
Suga: I would never, at least not now.
Y/n: W-w-what??
Suga: Just eat! *Shout startling Y/n making her take a bite out of fear.* There you go... *Smile while Patting Y/n's head.*

Suga sat there watching her eat, while her, glance at him from time to time. His tiny smirk go unnoticed by Y/n while he watch her eat. When Y/n finished eating, his smirk turn to an innocent smile. Y/n place the plate on her lap, avoiding making eye contact with Suga.

Suga: Is it good?
Y/n: ....
Suga: Is. It. Good?
Y/n: Y-yes...
Suga: How sad, I can't get another meat like that... *Pout.*
Y/n: *look up slowly.* Huh? W-what do you mean?
Suga: It's Yeonjun.
Y/n: Y-Yeonjun? *Frown.*
Suga: Yeon. Jun. *Smile creepily.*

When Y/n realize what Suga mean, she cover her mouth suddenly feeling nauseous. She run to the bathroom closing the door behind her, a sound of throwing up, and flashing of the toilet can be heard from the bathroom. The bathroom door opened revealing Y/n, her face are red, tearstained eyes. Suga can clearly see that Y/n tried her best to vomit the food she just ate, clearly weak to even stand straight on her feet. Suga smile widely at her but his eyes show boredom in it.

Y/n: How dare you? W-what did you do to him?!
Suga: Oh come on, in just a tiny bit of his meat, not a big deal.
Y/n: Not big deal? NOT BIG DEAL?! *Cover her mouth then run inside again of the bathroom.*

Suga stand up from his sit shaking his head while walking towards the door ready to exit, he grab the doorknob and open it then said;

Suga: DON'T WORRY Y/N THERE IS STILL HIS SKIN IN THE FRIDGE! TELL ME IF YOU WANT TO EAT IT SO I CAN COOK IT FOR YOU!!! *Exit the room giggling.*

Y/n cry and cry. Again, Yeonjun scream echo through her head. She grip her head, closing her eyes tightly.

* I'm sorry.. I'm sorry... I'm so sorry, Yeonjun! *
- Y/n thought

(Soobin pov)
* I look at my Hyung who is laying at the hospital bed, still unconscious. I move to Beomgyu who have been done crying, Taehyun, and NingNing is here, also worried for our Hyung. I call them first before I call the others, The door open revealing the doctor who is in-charge of my Hyung. *

Dr. Ho: Who is the relatives of the patient? *Soobin and Beomgyu raised their hand.* please follow me...
Soobin: Taehyun, Huening. Can you look after Yeonjun Hyung while we're gone?
Huening Kai: Hm! Yes Hyung!!
Taehyun: We will just call you in case there's an emergency.

After that, they left and follow Dr. Ho to his office. Dr. Ho let them take a seat, he sigh before starting to speak.

Dr. Ho: I have a bad news for you. Well, as you can see Mr. Choi lost a lot of blood, his tibia has been fractured. We're afraid that there will be a chance he can't walk anymore. *Stop for a minute to let Soobin and Beomgyu sink the information in.* his cerebrum had been damaged meaning, he will lost his consciousness for a meantime.
Soobin: Dr. Ho, W-what do you mean?
Dr. Ho: He will be in a coma, we are not sure when he will wake up.
Beomgyu: He.. He will never wake up anymore?
Dr. Ho: No, sorry if you misunderstood. There's still a chance he will wake up, but we don't know when. I just hope you will be ready at any consequences that will come while he is in the hospital.
Soobin: Okay Dr. Thank you.

With that they left the room, they walk to where Yeonjun will be staying until he wake up. Soobin was about to open the door when Beomgyu stop him.

Beomgyu: Yeonjun Hyung.... Will wake up right? He's just sleeping, like taking a rest!!! Right?!
Soobin: *sigh.* I don't know Gyu, *open the door.* I don't know. *whisper.*

~ To Be Continue ~

New update for my birthday!!! Hope you all like it!!! Bye!!! Good morning, afternoon, and good night to you all!!!