17장

(Y/n pov)
Y/n: Ughhhh! Fuck.

* I woke up by my head pounding badly. I get up from the bed I was lying which I think was never clean before. I look around, examine the place. I see a study table on the left beside the bed, a door on my right which I think is the way where I can exit this freaking room, a door infront of me which I think it lead to the bathroom and a closet on the right in front of me and a window in the left wall beside the bed which I can easily peek in. I look at the window only to see darkness, I think it's already night, even though the moon and the stars lighten a bit I can't see nothing, in other words I have nyctalopia or night blindness. *

Y/n got up from bed and walk towards the door and open it walking out, all she see is darkness, wall becoming her eyes. She don't notice the figure that was following her. She try to find something that can somehow turn on the light but didn't find any.

* I hear someone whistling and I got scared, I don't know where it come from. *

Y/n: Hello? Anyone there? *Someone giggled* bitch ! Goodbye fuckers! *Start running*

You start running bumping to some things, you hear that someone was running after you.

Y/n: Fucking don't follow me dude! I just wanted to leave! Bro, don't wanna play with you! *Someone laugh* Yahhh! Don't do that! Okay! If you're a ghost I will leave your place if you just fucking let me!

You said it all while running, you take a step and almost fall down.

Y/n: Stairs?! Freaking kidding me?!

You safely take a step carefully but fast as possible, you don't want to get caught right?

Y/n: Ahhh, yes! Finally I get my way down!

* I'm so freaking happy! But that never last long when I hear the steps approach me again, shit gonna run fast! *

Y/n run fast and she hit her head on what she think is a door, not too hard to make her faint. She quickly open it and run outside.

* I run outside hearing leaf sounds, now I have a clue where I was. I'm in the forest, I run and run, bumping to some trees. *

(??? pov)
* Okay, I'm so tired of this chasing game. I have to end it now. *

(Y/n pov)
While you are running you feel something hard hit your head, you feel dizzy.

Y/n: Ughhh. *Touch where the pain is* huh? The fuck? *Feel a sticky liquid* Ughhhh! I freaking love my life! Such a bi-

You didn't finish your sentence when you fall because of a stone. You feel yourself got lift up and then you faint from a blood loss.

" Why tried to run away Y/n? "

" I'm sure you know that I always have a way to get you. "

" I am the only one who can help you. "

" Love you. "

" Touch you. "

" So why running away? "

" Such a bad kitten I see. "

" You want to get punish huh? "

" Okay. "

-???

~ To Be Continue ~