16장

Few months had past and many people die, most of them were boys and all who bully you slowly disappearing one by one. The Got7 is inspecting what will be the killer next step, TxT start acting weird, BTS still being themselves funny as always and you? Well people didn't want to approach you cause they think you are the killer, you even have a officer following you wherever you go, and IU start to talk to you weeks ago but stop and when you meet each other she will just look at you with an emotion that you didn't know what.

(Suga pov)
Suga: STOP LOOKING, TALKING OR EVEN APPROACHING WHAT'S MINE!!!

Suga push Yeonjun towards the locker making a loud bang sounds getting all the students attention. Suga walk to Yeonjun, gripping his collar punching him. Yeonjun push Suga away from him, he have a bloody nose and lips.

Yeonjun: Why? Afraid that Y/n will leave you and come to me?

Suga, again, attack Yeonjun. The other members of BTS and TxT came. They look at them shock of how aggressive they are. They both are bleeding now.

Seokjin: Stop them... STOP THEM! STOP SUGA! HE WILL KILL YEONJUN!

The boys approach the two trying to separate them from each other. TxT pulling Yeonjun, BTS pulling Suga, they successfully parted them away.

Suga: Let go of me! I will kill that bastard! FUCKING LET GO!
Yeonjun: Why so angry Suga? *Sinister smile* don't you think we are fair now? Am I right? Hyung?
Suga: Don't call me Hyung!
Seokjin: Stop now Suga!
Soobin: Yeonjun Hyung, calm down, fight will never be the answer of... Whatever your problem is.
Jimin: You kid. You should respect your senior, yah know?
Taehyun: Shut up shorty.
Jimin: Yahhh!
Namjoon: Stop will you? And what is the reason you fight anyway?
Yeonjun: Sorry. But why do you care anyway? Can you just mind your own business? I think that is easy right? To not interrupt someone?
Taehyung: You should watch your mouth if I were you.
Huening Kai: Can you just stop this?
Beomgyu: Yeah stop. Just talk about this problem, we don't have to use any violence.
Jhope: This is the first time I will agree to them. *Suga look at him in disbelief*
Suga: Really Hobi? Gonna betray me-
Author: CUT!!!! Suga there's no line in your script that you will say that!
Suga: But... My Hobi is not on my side!
Jimin: How dare you Suga! Are you cheating behind my back?!
Suga: No it's not like that-
Jhope: Not like what?!
Author: Stop now love triangle! *Jungkook look up who is drinking his banana milk*
Jungkook: Really? Right in front of my banana milk? Please respect all of us single people that reading this.
Author: Sorry but. YOU THINK I'M NOT HURT SEEING YOONMINHOPE BEING SO LOVELY? IM SINGLE TOO. I DON'T EVEN HAVE A BOYFRIEND SINCE BIRTH. *Deep breath* Now, Hobi do your 'this is the first time' part. Okay, three, two one and ( first I wanted to tell you that this is just for entertainment purpose only. I'm just a shipper, shipping who I want to ship cause I feel like shipping them. And that is the one that I like to ship here. So if you have any problem of me shipping them, then just ignore what ship I do. Is that okay? Okay and also, I just did this ship just for this book. )

Jhope: this is the first time I will agree with them.
Jungkook: Hmph! I agree too!
Suga: There is no need to talk about.

Got7 come to them after one of the students tell them what is happening.

Jinyoung: What is happening here?
Namjoon: it's none of your business.
Bambam: Sorry, but it is our business.
Youngjae: So can you please tell us what happened?
Suga: Fuck off!

Y/n come in just to be startled by Suga hugging her tightly like a child who missed his mother that go on a trip.

Y/n: Suga? W-what are you doing?
Suga: Hugging you, what else do you think?
Y/n: Let go Suga.
Suga: No.
Y/n: Let go.
Suga: No!
Y/n: *push Suga harshly* I said let go! What in the words "let go" that you don't understand?!
Suga: Why?! Is it bad to hug my baby?!
Y/n: I'm not your baby anymore! Remember?! We break up!
Yeonjun: Guess like she will leave you anyway Suga. *Smirk*
Suga: Shut up Yeonjun! *Look at you* You're not gonna leave me right? My baby will never leave Daddy right?
Y/n: Stop Suga! *Walk away*
Suga: Where are you going?!
Y/n: To my class now stop! Junie let's go!
Suga: Junie? You're going to that Yeonjun guy?!
Y/n: What if I say yes?
Suga: Choose, him or me? Remember we've been together for like 2 years while him, you just met him months ago.
Y/n: I will choose the months that doesn't hurt me than a 2 years who broke my heart badly. *You said bitterly*

You walk towards a smirking Yeonjun, grabbing his hand while Suga just watch there, heartbroken. He just watch you walk away, he watch the love of his life leave him with his enemy, but all the students look at him weirdly yet afraid when he just smirk while a single tear left his eyes.

" This will be the last time you will turn your back at me baby, I will make sure of it. "

" This will be the last time you will choose another man than me. "

" This will be the last time you will be far away from me. "

" I will get you back. "

" I will make you love me again. "

" Want me again. "

- Suga

Time had past and it's time to go home.

(Y/n pov)
* I was walking towards home when I felt that I was being follow. I look around noticing nothing but my shadow. I start walking faster, but I hear a whistle, a creepy whistle. *

Y/n: Hello? Anyone there?

Silence....

The silence just make you feel more paranoid. You start to run when something hit you hard on the head and you black out.

Creepy giggling

~ To Be Continue ~

Sorry your author is kinda lazy rn. Please forgive me!!!! Hope you like it!!!! Bye!!!!!!!