25 ~ Bonheur

I really appreciate everyone who do vote, and comment from the bottom of my heart, it is truly encouraging. Thank you for your support infiniteflames_99 Adishraaa bishnupriyasha Aarya_25

🔹🔹🔹

"Ladies and gentlemen, for the first time in the history of Toronto Music Carnival, it's a tie. So, everyone have a grip on yourself to know the name of the winner. And they are - Mr. Ishaan Riteish Malik. Please come upon the stage ,sir. "

Soon, the day of Toronto International Awards came, Ishan's parents were so proud of him. Vyom hugged him and he went up the stage not before seeking blessings from his parents. Ishan was even curious to know the second winner, who broke his record.

" Now, its time to unveil the name of the second winner, who is at par with our winner of consecutive 5 years. They are none other than ' J.R Classical Popsters', the youtube channel that created ruckus in the music industry. Please, welcome Dr. Jia kapoor and Dr. Aggarwal."

Ishan was shook to the core. He was comtemplating the words of the host, when the love of his life entered the main hall, wearing a red fluffy gown.

There was an increasing commotion on the main gate. Kshiraj, Zara, Rohit, Mishka, Ronnie and their family members were looking at her in shock. She looked radiant with her pregnancy glow.

Jia received the award, as she looked at Ishan, and others, she smiled.

" Many Many Congratulations, sir and Congratulations Miss Jia. So, everyone of us want to know more about you and your partner. So, Could you tell us something ?"

" Our journey started 5 months back. Me and my best friend joined hands to start this music channel and now, the appreciation we get is much more than what we expected. And, sorry I don't know her name. Weird, isn't it? But, it's true. I call her Riyu.. She is a sweet angel who stood by me in my dark times. Even my family, friends and my husband, Mr. Ishan Malik were my constant motivation."

" We would love to hear something from both of you, how about a duet? Well, our people will love it, as we all got to know that you both are husband and wife. So Please, the stage is yours."

Upon their constant request, they together sang a beautiful song but the untold words conveyed between them, through their eyes were painful. Jia started Aayat song, and was accompanied by Ishan, who sang ' Photograph' .

{ Listen, the above video...}

There Jia played Riyu's music record. It was an amazing choir.

They sat on the car. All were looking at Jia, she told, " What?"

" When all these happened?" Her mother in law asked her.

" Maa, I told you right, I have made two new Friends, they are amazing singers and they requested me to sing with them. To which, I agreed." She explained.

" So, these days Jia is making friends without knowing their names, Interesting!!" Vyom laughed at her.

" Bhai, It's not like that we met in such a circumstances that I felt she is that best friend, I always wanted. I don't feel being with another person, but I feel like I am with my sister. She is really amazing person and a great cook, too." She kept on rambling, and stopped as she saw Vyom smiling slightly, thinking something.