11 ~ Euneirophrenia

" I am not a party person,
But to see you singing , from a
corner makes me fond of attending
parties. "

Jia's POV

" Because I wanted him to know how it feels when the person you trust the most, hurts you." Those words were still continuously echoing inside my brain.

These words gave me chills for some strange cause. I never want anything to inflict any type of pain on Ishaan.

All these thoughts led me to the scenes of the cafe.

How close Ishaan and Zara were? Were they in a relationship ?

I rebuked myself for thinking about my boss's private life. I tried to take a nap, but I couldn't help but think about him only. I felt so befuddled with my own emotions. Tossing and turning, soon sleep lulled my eyes into the land of dreams.

I had a long warm shower and eased all my frustrations as soon as I woke up. It was already 5:30 pm so I dressed myself in a knee length full sleeved floral dress, matching it with round earrings, with neutral makeup. My hairs were left open.

Ishaan, Rohit and Zara had already left for the Loveshore cafe . Ronnie, Mishka and me went to the spot on a car while our parents followed us in their private cars.

We all reached the cafe at 5:55 pm , there was only 5 minutes for the programme to start. Zara and Ishaan had already taken their positions with their instruments on their hands.

I saw Kshiraj, my cousin coming towards us, passing by the vast stretched crowd. He hugged me and stood beside me. He was stealing glances at Zara each time. I raised my eyebrows at him and he blushed faintly.

Wait , what ?

He blushed. It was so funny. The crowd was increasing each passing second. But, I left no chance to teased him.

The lights suddenly went off, the spotlight was directed towards Ishaan and Zara. They both looked at each other with so much tenderness and then Ishaan started singing and Zara followed him with her violin.

It was a beautiful song of friendship ... They were so much into the the tune and full of emotion. At last the duet ended . Ishan stood up and took Zara's hands in his. It felt as if I was turning lighter every upcoming moment.

" Zo, Our life had been so beautiful since you entered it. I love you, sweetie. You are really the colour in our bleak life." Ishaan said and I was on the verge of being unconscious.

"Shh, Don't skip me. I love you too, Zo. Congratulations on your special day. We are proud of you." Rohit told cheekily and I released a breathe, I didn't even know I was holding. Ishaan, Rohit and Zara shared a bone crushing hug with happy tears in their eyes . They looked so adorable. Kshiraj was also watching them with an awe expression. The crowd continued howling and hooting.

Ishaan, then took out a blue box from his pocket and brought out a ruby studded- s- shaped silver bracelet from it and slid it in Zara's wrist. She mumbled a 'thank you' before throwing herself on Ishaan. The bracelet looked angelic in her white skinny wrist. I was being insecure for some odd reason.

Ronnie shook me and said " They are so cute, right ?" I just nodded at him. We returned back as the RIZ Party ended.

Earlier, both of them were slightly uncomfortable around me, but gradually relaxed as I seemed fine. After a lot of teasings from me and my cousins, finally they retired towards their bedroom. Meanwhile, I came to my room and drifted into deep slumber for the new day to come.