2 ~ Conversant

"Life is beautiful not because of the things we see or do,
But because of the people we meet."

    Years scrolled down the Earth in a cheerful tune. The days were blissful. The heavenly pleasure grossed everywhere . Meanwhile, two decades  flipped by, after the Earth was graced was graced by it's guardians. Harvests soured, power uproared and poverty diminished, with the advent of two skilled administrators in both province. Their youth spluttered the vibrant adulthood in the entire kingdom of Aryabhat. Mines were dug deep, minerals and metals excavated, oils extracted and traded to Egyptian civilisations through silk routes. Communication was still an newly initiated activity. 

Dravida

"Mrinal, Don't go over there. It's dangerous to hunt a lion, darling. Listen to me !" Prince Roop shouted his lungs out but for his stubborn sister everything went into deaf ears.

"Bhai sa, Let me go. Please. I love hunting lions, please." Mrinal replied though it not at all sounded like a request.

" Mrin, Are you fine? From when did you start asking me for my permissions?" Roop said knowing well about his sister's childish antics.

"What do you say, should I go or not?" Mrinal questioned smiling sheepishly.

" As if you follow my orders ever !" Roop stated, twitching his lips.

" I will try to follow today, Bhai sa." She again nudged him, showing him his cutest voice.

" Ok then, Let's go home." Roop retorted.

"As though I will listen. Well, I also need to go for the arrangements of my music exhibition. Follow me. We will hunt later." Mrinal teased her brother and ran away from him in the speed of a lightening, her mirths muttering and musing liveliness around.

"What a stubborn girl, she is !" Roop exclaimed

Though she was a girl, she loved to dress as a warrior. It wasn't her fault, since her childhood her parents made sure to make her as capable as her brothers. She was getting trained as a warrior, at the age, when girls of the kingdoms used to play with dolls and learn cullinary skills. In addition to being a Veda Scholar, she had imaginable defending skills though she wasn't as strong as her brothers in attacking.

She was a true warrior and a beautiful lady at heart, the exact replica of her late mother. She was the most beautiful princess in the whole world with those dense dark brown coloured hair cascading down like waterfall, eyes of hazel brown sparkling with joy and spirit in a silvery charm, plump pink lips, whitish and creamy skin as if buttered cotton, a smooth slender neck, those thin muscled limbs and long arms. Indeed, she was the treasured masterpiece of Dravida.

Adorned in the paste of turmeric, sandalwood, rose and castor oil and various essential oils, she sat in the wooden bath-tub surrounded by the durlava, rose, cinnamom and jasmine scented water.

Shifting her body up into a little elevated seat near the bath tub, she sat gracefully claded in a white cotton fabric with those blue miniature floral handwork, one of the reason Dravida was renowned for. The crafts and handloom was cruxed from the land of Dravida.

Cotton, though not as expensive as silk or muslin, was worn widely throughout Aryavart, because of the comfort it gave the person wearing it, and ease in draping it. A silver ware filled with saffron milk was dropped slowly on her, through her tresses flickering through her long black lashes and even toned body curves.

After a soothing minute, water was poured on her to get rid of the milk's oily touch and dairy smell with turmeric and rose petal flooded water. Wiping the water droplets of her arms and limbs, the maids of the palace took their leave completing their hour-long lepan-snana padhati, or smearing paste and bath ritual.