14 ~ Wabi -sabi

" I love everything about you,
Except that rage in your eyes for me."

Jia's POV

"It was such a bad day for me." I mumbled as I opened my eyelids after a short nap.

"Mishka, my head hurts ." I whined that attracted the sleeping lady's attention towards me.

Unwilling to sit longer, I hopped off the couch and had a shower to sooth my brain that was irritating me.

As I came out of the bathroom, I saw a black and white chess styled short dress sprawled on the bed. Maybe, Mishka did it.

I immediately changed myself into that and started driving towards Doom Valley International School . Ishaan is gonna perform, and you think, I will miss it. Never !

I reached safely after two hours drive. The decorations were in my favourite colour, because my Dad is the organiser. I smiled as I recalled his cute smile.

As I approached Urmilla aunty , I saw her smiling at Sona adorably. I wish, if it was me instead of her.

I went to her and she hugged me , "Beta, you look so pretty."

"Thank you Aunty. " I smiled back .

We were busy in talking when suddenly, Ishan made his entry in the stage, looking debonair.

He looked at Sonakshi and gestured her to go to the stage. Meanwhile, the whole congregation was hooting. They both beautifully sung and danced in the song. I was so envious of Sonakshi for being in my place, though it was my fault.

" Jia, come and order some thing to drink." Mishka dragged me.

"Yes, a watermelon drink would do." I told her. By that time, his performance was over. He came down smiling. As his eyes met mine , it turned bloodshot with rage.

"Ma'am, your drink is here." The waiter came with my drink after a minute. Without even taking a glance at the drink, I gulped it and there was a slight burn in my throat but it was nothing in infront of the pain that I felt seeing his raged eyes that had hatred for me.

I turned around and brought my car into life, as I had covered only half of half the distance, my vision started getting blurred. I stopped the car.

Someone roughly pulled me out of the car and pushed me into another car.

It was all blurred in my mind.

The orange-red rays forced me to open my eyes. The light was so bright that I shadowed my eyes through my hand, obstructing the light rays.

Once my eyes got adjusted to the light, I realised that I was not in my room. I tried to get up but I was unable to.

" Why is my head throbbing like it's going to burst anytime soon." Mumbling some incoherent words to myself, I shifted my head to the other side only to be surprised.

Ishaan was sleeping soundly by my side. He was holding my arm, close to his chest. I thought if I can get to see him, so close to me every morning.

I felt that I was wearing a wet dress. He must have noticed my movements, as he sat up on the bed with a jolt.

" Couldn't you just change my clothes? My clothes are dripping wet." I voiced out in irritation.

"What? " He loudly spoke up.

It was when I realised what I blurted out unknowingly. My cheeks were red in embarrassment. He suddenly stood up and went to the door.