|| Tale Of Eternal Love ||

Hey Readers,

      Thank you so much for taking out time to check out this piece of imagination of mine. I am really grateful and genuinely appreciate your efforts. Do vote and comment to show your love, it motivates me. And, yes keep voting to get quicker updates. Happy Reading :)

                        🔷🔷🔷

CHARACTERS & AESTHETICS

Princess Mrinal-( 24 ) The most beautiful warrior princess with a heart of gold, filled with patriotism. A carefree girl with an innocent soul, who doesn't love anything other than fighting. Love interest of Prince Harshvardhan.

Prince Harshvardhan- (24) Crown prince of Aryanka Province . He is a peace loving person and an art lover. Lover of Princess Mrinal.

Dravida (South)

1. King Varunaditya - (56) a righteous king who cares his subject as his children .

2.Queen Priyambada - A generous and caring mother. A religious woman and a dutiful queen and wife.

3. Prince Samyukt- ( 19) A cute and overprotective brother . Husband of Princess Gayatri of Jaipur.

4. Prince Roop - ( 26) delightful person with immense love for everyone. A great brother.

Aryanka (North)

1. King Rajendra Singh- (57) A cruel king but a caring father who can devour his life for his sons.

2. Queen Rajshri - (49) Mother of Prince Harshvardhan and Somnath who died because of certain incident.

3. Prince Somnath - (21) A fun-loving person but wants to take over the throne by hook or crook.

 Prince Somnath - (21) A fun-loving person but wants to take over the throne by hook or crook