20 ~ Raconteur

" I fell in love like you fall asleep, slowly at first then all at once."

Jia's POV

" So, How was last night ?" Rohit nudged me.

He had a mischievous grin plastered on his face. I so wanted to slap that grin out of his face.

" Too good." I told him. He must have smelled the sarcasm in my voice, so he started to laugh out loud. I huffed and went straight to my cabin.

He followed me like a puppy and sat by my side. His eyes were searching for something on me, I guess. He was constantly gazing me, time and again.

" So, Ishaan didn't say you. I mean, he didn't say you anything at all." He asked me, looking at me suspiciously and stressing his every words.

" Oh yes, Shall I tell you?" I fake blushed, in the first place it wasn't blush at all, it was my raw anger.

" I would love to hear, if you wish to tell." He told between his trail of laughter.

By now, Mishka and Ronnie joined us. Like excited kids, they all sat rounding me. I wondered, 'if I came to work in my cabin or to tell these milk toothed children about my first night chronicles.'

" I was sitting in the flower decored bed, claded in my red lehenga and golden ornaments. My heart was beating like that of a sprinting athelete, and my mind was wondering on how he would lift me up in his arms, and please me." I started narrating the story while standing up as if it was gonna receive the world literature prize. I don't know, if that exists even.

" Why did you stop ? " Rohit asked, his chin resting on the back of his hand.

" Swiftly, the door knob was twisted. He softly approached me and..." I halted to see their reactions.

" Continue ... Why are behaving like wattpad writers, who love to end their chapters with cliffhangers." Mishka shouted like a cranky baby.

" Ok, then he came forward, his each step was giving my heart several shivers." I took a pause as my phone pinged with a message.

" You, please complete it and then, engage yourself with that damn phone." Rohit pleaded.

" He went to the cupboard and opened it. He took out his clothes from the shelf, then rushed to the bathroom. He came out and started to move out of the room. I followed him. 'I have a concert today', he said and left me alone in the room." I told them, and they had a bitter face.

" He told you this. Wait a minute,where did he go yesterday night? As far I know, he didn't have any concert yesterday." Rohit spelled out.

" No, I even don't know." Ronnie agreed.

I huffed and sat on my chair. Then an idea popped into my mind.

" Why don't you ask him, Rohit?" I asked him. I smirked and he returned it.

Ishaan's POV

Encapsulated by the sacred sanskrit verses of the priest, I filled her hair partition with the vermillion of my name.

Her elation was on top, and the gleam in her bright brown orbs gave it all. Her viel was uplifted and I tied the nuptial chain around her neck, marking her mine.

Moving round and round the fire for seven times, I took up my foremost responsibility to love her, to cherish her, to respect her, to endown her with ecstacy, and to grace her with the fruit of our love.