60.

↞ Brandon Tymar Henson ∥ Bouka ↠Dallas TX, Saturday 10:21 AM

Dallas TX, Saturday 10:21 AM.

"Kali." I picked her up mugging her as she screamed to the top of her lungs.

"Brandon, she's hungry!" Myona yelled.

"And I'm finna feed her, nigga this my daughter too." I grabbed her bottle.

Soon as I popped it in her mouth she start blinking slowly indicating she was also sleepy.

"Took you that long." Myona came in the room.

"She acted like she was being stabbed, just extra." I shook my head looking at her. "She look like Alaya in the face."

"That's what I was thinking, she got her mouth, eyes and nose."

"You and Alaya got the same eyes and mouth but that nose ain't yours or mines." I laughed shaking my head.

Kali start smiling for a quick second then continued drinking her bottle.

"When she sleep sleep, take her bottle from her and if she cry just give her the pacifier and burp her."

"I know what to do."

"No you don't, you will feed her till she throw up."

"She be hungry."

"Obviously she don't." I mumbled.

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

↞ Symoria Logan Carter ∥ Face ↠
The same day.

"I mean if you scared to go home, just say that." I muttered.

"Don't play wit me, they took all my shit." Flesh eyed me. "I should beat yo ass"

"For what?"

"Y'all did whatever the fuck and now she mad, got people breaking in my shit, I'm moving."

"I would move too."

"And until I move, I'm staying here."

"No you not." I laughed.

"How much you wanna bet?" He looked at me seriously.

"Oh you for real."

"Fasho, and we need to talk too. This shit weird.. well you weird."

"How I'm weird?" I made a face.