17.

↞Giovanni Maurice Wilson  ∥ Gleesh ↠ Dallas , TX //  Sunday 7:28 AM

Giovanni Maurice Wilson  Gleesh
Dallas , TX //  Sunday 7:28 AM.

↞Giovanni Maurice Wilson  ∥ Gleesh ↠ Dallas , TX //  Sunday 7:28 AM

"This some bullshit." I sighed looking around the hospital .

Savion mama , daddy and big brother was up here , his mama was loosing it while his daddy was tryna calm her down .

"They killed my baby." She cried . "Why?"

"Crazy." I shook my head as Face sat next to me in a daze. "You good?" I tapped her .

"No." She shook her head grabbing my phone .

I'm guessing she texted her dad back because she went to my messages and sent something then gave me my phone back .

"Man they talking bout he gone." Bouka came and sat down . "Ain't no fucking way."

"You for real?"

"Hell yeah , he back there." He pointed and me and Face instantly stood up .

"Where y'all going?" His daddy asked .

"He back here." I pointed to the room and they followed .

"I'm sorry , he's gone." The nurse apologized.

"Why y'all didn't remove the bullet?"

"We did and he bled too much during surgery there's nothing else we can do."

"Wow." I touched his hand and he flinched . "This nigga ain't gone." And Savion laughed .

"I told him I didn't wanna do it." The nurse threw her hands up .

"Y'all play too much." His mama wiped her tears . "I would be mad but I'm happy he's still here."

"Y'all ain't shit , I should get you fired." His daddy said to the nurse .