31.

↞ Symoria Logan Carter ↠ Dallas TX , Friday 1:37 PM

Symoria Logan Carter
Dallas TX , Friday 1:37 PM.

It had been a week since Laya died and I didn't know if I was crying because it was hitting me or if I was having another episode but it was bad.

I sobbed and sobbed as I laid in my bed, I was supposed to go to school today but I didn't feel up to it so I started doing work online and hours later, here I was .. crying .

I wiped my tears as they kept falling . I inhaled through my nose and exhaled through my mouth a couple times as I got up going to the bathroom.

I looked through my medicine cabinet as I did my breathing mechanism. Finding my pills I took one and went to the kitchen grabbing a cold water bottle .

The pills helped me from crying, instead of making me cry like the previous ones. They were anti depressants, I hadn't been taking them, I keep forgetting to do it and this was what it was costing me right now.

"You need to start lock- what's wrong?" Gleesh frowned as I sat on my bed .

"Nothing." I mumbled .

"Face." He sternly said, "You can't get help if you keep everything in, what's wrong?"

"I don't know." I shrugged . "I just start crying out of nowhere and it's probably because I haven't been taking my medicine."

"Where is it at?"

"In the bathroom, I just took it." I laid down grabbing my computer.

"You ate today?"

"No." I shook my head.

He sighed looking around, "It's some food out there on the counter I brought you."

"Thank you." I nodded .

"So go eat."

"I'm not hungry." I frowned .

I could see he was being patient with me, "You gone eat, Ian waste my money for you to not be hungry." He walked out and came back with the food .

It was from Wendy's  and he sat it on my bed. "Here."

"Thank you." I grabbed it just tryna be grateful.

"Eat it." He grabbed my computer, "Yo school work ain't going nowhere."

I huffed sitting up as he grabbed his food and I grabbed mine. "I appreciate it."