09.

↞ Symoria Logan Carter ∥ Face ↠Dallas , TX // Monday , 9:31 AM

Symoria Logan Carter Face
Dallas , TX // Monday , 9:31 AM.

"T-y , get up." I shook him .

"Face I'm not going today." He huffed .

"Yes you are." I said picking him up taking him the bathroom .

I ran the water flicking him on his face and he stood there with his head tilted , eyes still close and his face scrunched up .

"Okay." I laughed taking the tooth brushes out the toothbrush cup and I filled it with water and threw it on him .

He fell down and cried as I laughed .

"Why would you do that!?" He got up screaming and I ran out the bathroom and he slipped and fell in the water before he got up and start chasing me again .

Face!" He screamed and cried as I died laughing .

"Symoria why is you messing with him!?" Daddy yelled and I kept laughing going in my room and slamming the door on T-y face .

"Stupid." He kicked the door and stomped off .

I laughed and sat down catching my breathe .

"Symoria bring yo ass here!" Daddy yelled .

"Oh my god." I laughed going out my room .

"Yes." I stood in the doorway .

"Why you fucking with him?"

"I wasn't , he wouldn't wake up so I threw water on him."

"Stop fucking with him , you hate when you even get woke out so sleep . T-y stop crying like a female go get ready for school , you doing a half day you a be coo." Daddy waved us off and I left out the room laughing .

"You a snitch." I mumbled going in my room .

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

1:28 AM.

I finished cleaning my room up turning my music down and sitting on my bed .

I grabbed my laptop and searched for apartments as it played lowly in the background .

After I filled out like three applications I closed my laptop and turned the tv on .