36.

↞ Symoria Logan Carter ∥ Face ↠ Dallas TX // Monday, 1:00 PM

Symoria Logan Carter Face
Dallas TX // Monday, 1:00 PM.

I checked myself out since Gleesh set a whole reminder on my phone for me to do so.

I left out seeing him sitting in the car, I put my book bag in the back and got in.

"You ready?"

"No." I shook my head quickly. "Can I try again next time?"

"No, you gotta go today."

I sighed sitting back as my heart pounded, I didn't know what to expect .

We got there and he turned the car off, "You gotta finish however many days this week and at the end if you genuinely don't like it, you can stop going okay?"

"Okay." I nodded.

"Okay come on."

We got out and we into the place, I signed in "She's here for an appointment with Ms.Brooks." Gleesh said .

"She's ready." The Receptionist nodded. "Just go down this hall , second door to the left."

"Gone head." He nodded. He hugged me and placed a kiss on my forehead. "You got it, head." He joked causing me to mug him.

"Bye." I chuckled.

She came out and took me with her to the room . The room smelled good, the smell wasn't too strong, couches instead of a desk with chairs. Although there was one in the corner up against the wall.

"You can sit on the couch, I'll sit across." She told me.

I nodded sitting down putting my hands in my lap .

"Now I'm not like them white ladies, the ones that expect everybody to just be so perfect." She said sitting down. "This is a no judge zone, meaning, you came here for help, not judgement, your boyfriend told me you weren't comfortable because of the last one."

"Yea." I chuckled quietly.

"We'll start with your childhood." She nodded. "Was it good?"

"No." I shook my head.

"Okay." She nodded. "What made you say no? Why wasn't it good? You can start wherever you like but I'd like to get the full picture."

"Well it was good, up until my daddy got locked up."

"What was he locked up for?"