48.

↞ Symoria Logan Carter ∥ Face ↠ Dallas TX // Friday, 8:10 AM

Dallas TX // Friday, 8:10 AM.

"Come on." I held T-y hand as we walked out the doctors office.

They gave him a cast he was able to take off since he complained the whole time about it itching and them needing to hurry up and "fix him" in his words.

We left out the place and got in my car, I drove back to my house. I hadn't heard from my daddy, Gleesh or Bouka ever since yesterday.

I asked Myona if she spoke to Bouka and she said no, just late last night and that was it.

I knew they were okay but I just needed confirmation is some way.

"I'm bout to go back to sleep." T-y muttered.

"Why you so grumpy?" I laughed looking at him as I opened the door letting him go in first.

"Cause I just want them to take this thing off so I can move my arm again."

"Your bone is broken, you gotta keep it on until it's fixed. After that, they'll take it off for you but you just gotta be patient." I explained to him.

"Why won't they just go into my arm and fix it they self?"

"They did as much as they could but yo arm gotta do the rest on its own."

He huffed walking to his room and I laughed going back to my room deciding to go back to sleep too.

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

↞ Giovanni Maurice Wilson ∥ Gleesh ↠
Dallas TX // Wednesday, 1:20 AM.

"Where yo brother at?" I laughed looking at Niya.

"I don't knoww." She whined and Tyrese mugged her.

"Hell you doing all that whining for?"

"Can y'all just let me go? I did what I had to do already."

"Good job, Ms.Lacy and her crew in the other room you wanna see them?" Bouka asked

"If y'all gone kill me Just do it already!" Tay yelled.

"Right the hell taking y'all so long!?" Lacy yelled and we busted out laughing.

Nazja grabbed a tied up Niya by her hair and dragged her, along with the chair, to the other room.

"This who snitched on y'all." Nadiya laughed as Nazja sat her back down roughly.