35.

↞Symoria Logan Carter ∥ Face ↠Dallas TX// Sunday, 2:41 PM

Symoria Logan Carter Face
Dallas TX// Sunday, 2:41 PM.

"We gotta get the rest of these lil decorations for the venue then we done." I told Nazja and Nadiya .

"We missing streamers that's it." Nazja said.

"Okay, you get streamers and ima go get the snacks, Nadiya get the juice, water and pop."

"Okay." We all said and went our separate ways in Walmart.

I went to the snack aisle just grabbing all the good snacks from chips to cakes, treats, everything. I grabbed candy throwing it in my cart .

Myona and Bouka wanted their gender reveal done as soon as possible and we made that happen.

Kaior, Savion and Gleesh went to get outfits, cake and the rest of the food and we handled decorations, snacks and stuff like that.

Only Myona daddy knew what she was having, he went and got the balloons and stuff for her and Bouka to pop.

Once we met back up we made our way to the register and paid for everything before leaving.

We put everything in the car and drove to the venue where it was set up .

Once we set all the candy, food, snacks etc. out, we hung the streamers and it was finished.

It didn't start until 5 so we went home and changed.

I unlocked the door to my house going in, I closed it behind me and locked it .

Pops💕.

You can bring T-y now
Delivered.

I had to drop T-y off to him on my way to Walmart because he didn't bring presentable clothes for a gender reveal.

I threw my phone down before going to the closet picking out my clothes .

Once I got out the shower I got dressed hearing T-y now in the living room. "He done dropped me off and nobody here? Partyyyy."

"T-y I am here!" I laughed.

I finished doing what I had to do seeing him in the hallway putting his bag in the closet.

"Yo ex girlfriend having a baby on you." I teased.

"She ain't shit." He shook his head. "I was supposed to give her a baby."