41.

↞ Symoria Logan Carter ∥ Face ↠ Dallas TX// Tuesday, 2:00 PM

Symoria Logan Carter Face
Dallas TX// Tuesday, 2:00 PM.

I got out the shower and dried off going back to my room looking for some clothes .

I went to therapy early this morning, took a nap, now I had to go to work .

Once I put my work clothes on, I slipped my shoes on and grabbed my keys .

Walking out the door I closed it behind me and locked it. I got in my car and drove off.

I stopped at the gas station to pump my gas, I decided to go in and give them the money before I went back outside to pump it.

After standing there pumping, I got done finally and got back in my car .

I drove off heading to work and getting out the car once I arrived.

I went in and clocked in before going to the back and putting my stuff down. I looked around seeing what needed to be filled, replaced or cleaned.

I seen a section of body wash that needed more bottles so I went to the back grabbing the same ones and refilling it .

Somebody came in and I gave them a smile, "Hello, welcome to Pink."

"Hey."

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

I rang the last persons stuff up since my shift was over, "Have a nice day." I smiled .

"You too."

I went and clocked out before grabbing my things and leaving out .

I got in my car putting my purse in the back checking and making sure nobody was back there.

I drove off going to my daddy house to pick up T-y, he always wanna be over my house.

I knocked on the door and T-y answered already ready.

"You ready?" I laughed.

"Tell her how you was being bad since you wanna be extra." Daddy said coming out his room.

"But I wasn't being bad." He frowned. "She made me mad."

"Who?"

"His teacher, ask him what he did then tell him explain. His reasoning made me wanna smack him, all I told him was go in the corner and think about what he did, ain't even whoop him this time and he wanna leave."