55.

↞ Symoria Logan Carter ∥ Face ↠ Dallas TX, Sunday 2:03 PM

Dallas TX, Sunday 2:03 PM.

"And he with another female already?" I scoffed looking at Kaior story .

"Who?" Myona asked .

"Gleesh." I swiped.

"Let me see cause Bouka with him." She put Kali in my arms and grabbed her phone.

"Brandon." She looked in the camera.

"Yes my love."

"Where you at?"

"I'm with Kaior and Gleesh, at the mall, getting you and Kali shit.. I was gone surprise yo ass but nevermind."

"Turn yo camera around, I wanna show you this store I think you by." She hid her smile.

He turned it around and there Gleesh was with a girl but they hurried and moved out the camera.

"Wo-okay you not by it, ima text it to you I just need like two things outta there, bye." She hung up.

"I knew it." I shook my head .

"Wanna go pull up we can bea-"

"Nope, I'm finna go to his house."

"Even better." She grabbed kali and put her in her car seat.

We got outside and into the car before pulling off. A bunch of thoughts ran through my mind as I drove.

Fuck him, he can stay with that bitch.

I'll just kill the both of them. I need a plan though..

What did I do to deserve this?

Fuck that, I'ma fuck his house up.

We got to his house pretty fast, I unlocked the door and Myona sat Kali down in her car seat as she slept peacefully.

I went to his room first, I grabbed all my clothes and shoes before handing them to Myona and she took them outside.

I seen they didn't take Gleesh car so, I went and grabbed a knife out the drawer before heading outside.

Myona ran in the house and we slashed 3 of his tires before going back in.

"You gone be back with him and ima feel so bad." She snickered.

"No I'm not." I frowned before we went in his room and I grabbed a arm full of his clothes before putting them in the tub .