22.

↞ Symoria Logan Carter ∥ Face ↠Dallas , TX // Tuesday , 3:42 PM

Symoria Logan Carter Face
Dallas , TX // Tuesday , 3:42 PM.

I walked out the school building exhausted , I had been up since 3 in the morning crying so I couldn't sleep .

I called my dad and all , nothing worked . I was just upset and didn't know why , once again.

Myona sick so she couldn't even be at school plus she stayed the night at Bouka's house .

I drove back home silently as thoughts ran through my mind .

Once I got back home I changed out my clothes and went straight to sleep .

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

"You okay friend." Nazja asked seeing Myona laid down in Bouka room .

"You look like you sick , did you go to the hospital?" Nadiya asked .

"So they can say I got corona ? Hell nah." She blew her nose .

"You got a fever?" I asked .

"I did this morning , but it's gone , now I'm just dizzy , my head hurt and back hurt.

"Pregnant." I mumbled .

"Right." Nadiya and Nazja agreed .

"I'm not pregnant." She stale faced us . "Cant be." She shook her head .

"Bouka you got a baby on the way!" Nazja yelled .

"I know!" He yelled .

"Welp , at least he accepting the fact." I laughed .

"Get out." She stale faced us pointing to the door . "Stop speaking that on me."

"Pound town did it's job." Nadiya teased as we left .

"I want a nephew." I told her .

"Finna jump down the stairs." She mumbled closing the door .

"We gotta go see what my mama want , we a be back." Nadiya said hugging me and I nodded before Nazja gave me a hug .

"Love you friend." Nazja said .

"Love you too." I said and they walked towards the door . "Text me." She mouthed . "We'll be back." She said for everybody to hear .