29.

↞ Myona Marie Simmons  ↠Dallas , TX // Saturday 12:10 AM

Myona Marie Simmons
Dallas , TX // Saturday 12:10 AM.

I stood there and sobbed as they pulled the plug on Laya

I stood there and sobbed as they pulled the plug on Laya . The machines stopped and nothing changed . She was gone .

Her body just laid there and I couldn't move , I didn't understand .

Symoria hugged me as my mama stood there with tears in her eyes .

"This yo fault." She muttered walking past my daddy and I frowned .

"Who she talking to?" Symoria asked .

"I don't know." I wiped my tears as they fell carelessly. "I'm sorry." I stood there next to her body. "I wish I could have been there." I cried . "I'm so sorry."

After they did what they had to do , they took her to the funeral home.

My daddy put some of his saved up money he had for buying a house towards her funeral services . He had a lot saved but he put more than enough down so that she would be buried properly .

"You going to Bouka house?" Symoria asked.

"Yea , let me ride with you back to ours so I can get my homework though." I said as we walked out .

"Okay." She nodded and we got in the car .

We rode back to the house and parked before getting out the car and going up the stairs to our apartment .

"I put it in your room." She nodded .

I went in seeing my room all cleaned with a couple snacks and drinks on my bed . There was a couple bags and I looked through them seeing gender neutral baby clothes and tears fell out my eyes as she stood in the door way.

"It was the least I could do." She nodded as I got up and hugged her.

"Thank you." I said as tears fell out my eyes. "I appreciate you so much."