47.

↞Giovanni Maurice Wilson ∥ Gleesh ↠Dallas TX// Thursday, 6:10 AM

Dallas TX// Thursday, 6:10 AM.

I woke up to a bunch of missed calls and text messages.

I frowned reading them seeing people saying Kaior and Savion was in the hospital.

I tapped Symoria waking her up . "It's too early." She mumbled.

"Kaior and Savion in the hospital, come on."

"What?" She popped her head up. "Ow." She mumbled. "What happened."

"Man ion know." I sighed helping her up off the bed passing her crocs to her.

We brushed our teeth and left out the house I was only thinking the worse because I hadn't heard from them in awhile.

We finally got to the hospital and I rushed in seeing Savion mama and daddy.

"He good?"

"He gone for real this time." His daddy mumbled as his mama sat there in a daze.

My whole world stopped, I didn't know what to do next.

"He gone? What happened?"

"His house got broke into while him and Kaior was there and they shot him in his chest, around the same area he got shot at last time."

Symoria wiped her tears as she looked around. "What room he in?"

"They bout to take him in a minute but the room is the fourth door."

We went down there and opened the door seeing him just laying there. His big brother looked at us then back at him.

He had a dried up tear on his face and I shook my head. I touched his hand and he was really gone this time.

So many thoughts ran through my head but I automatically wanted whoever did this to him, dead. No matter who it was.

Bouka rushed in and his mouth dropped when he seen Savion laying there.

"Man what the fuck." He grumbled. "Where Kaior?"

"Ima ask to see him but I gotta call his grandma to let her know."

"She finna spazz." He shook his head.

I nodded agreeing leaving out the room and looking for a nurse to tell me where Kaior's room was.