68.

↞Giovanni Maurice Wilson ∥ Gleesh↠
Dallas TX, Saturday 12:09 PM.

I walked out the court room pissed off. They coulda called my lawyer and said that shit on the phone.

They pushed my date back to May, I have a bond but it's 75,000 and if i pay it and come right back , ima be mad as fuck .

I grabbed the phone calling Bouka. "Ayo." he said when he answered.

"My bond 75k." I said mad as hell.

"I got that, it's cash only or no?"

"It can be paid either way."

"I'm finna pay it now." He said.

"Right on."

They took my back to my cell and I just went to sleep since I knew I would be waiting for awhile.

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

"You know ima pay you back." I told Bouka.

"Nah, you ain't got to." He shook his head . "That was stash money, i couldn't put it in the bank, im glad i spent that."

"You rich? Why you got 75k stashed?"

"Big hit outta town, i risked my life." He laughed but i could tell he was dead serious.

"Kaior still locked?"

"Yea, i got court on tuesday, they might lock me up too."

"They on bullshit, the shit they said in court today just blew me."

"What they was talking bout?"

"Saying im a flight risk and more shit just because of them petty charges i got before i was 16 and then the one i got locked up for, for real when i went to prison. Talking bout I can't stay outta trouble."

"They just said that to convince the judge to not give you a bond."

"I was in that court room like damn , y'all right but y'all ain't got no evidence." I laughed. "I do stay in some shit but they stay in my business so what the fuck?"

He start dying laughing, "Talking bout they stay in yo business."

"Man they do." I shook my head.

"If they lock me up, Im on my lawyer ass cause I told his ass I'll just skip town and he talking bout I can't."

"Nigga you can't."

"I can, it's just gone be suspicious."

"You dumb as hell." I laughed getting out the car. "Right on, ima be over there later." I nodded .

"Ight, im coming in. I gotta piss."

We walked up the stairs to get to the house and i knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" T-y came to the door .

"Police." I banged. "Open up."