Chapter 8 - Scrapped

"YOU OWE ME AN EXPLANATION!" Hitsuki complains as she sits in the Kudo residence. "Do you know how much of a bet on my life you made? What if Bourbon didn't shield me from the explosion?! I would've gone up in flames!"

"Ah well," Yukiko scratches her cheek. "Sorry, Hitsuki-chan! I'll make it up to you"

"Ah, but it was thanks to Hitsuki-chan's quick thinking that got Bourbon to confirm that Sherry was dead right?" Subaru smiles.

"AND YOU" Hitsuki points at Subaru. "WHO EVEN ARE YOU? YOU HACKED AI-CHAN'S PHONE AND KNOCKED ME OUT WITH SOME CHEMICAL ARE YOU INSANE?"

"A-ah well Hitsuki-chan! How about-" Yukiko starts.

"No." Hitsuki glares at Subaru. "I'm ripping his disguise off even if it costs me a life"

"Ah well-" Yukiko stops Hitsuki. "How about you go to Conan-kun about it?"

"That damn 7 year old. He never changes does he?" Hitsuki grumbles as she punches in Conan's number. "you're not allowed to leave"

"Conan-kun." Hitsuki seeths.

"H-Hitsuki-nee-chan!" Conan stutters over the line. Why on earth was she so angry oH-

"You have one week to come up with a convincing excuse or the truth. I expect it to be given to me within a week. Oh, and don't even think about avoiding Ai-chan either. We're both in shock." Hitsuki grumbles. "Bye brat"

"O-Oi Hitsuki-" Hitsuki ends the call and glares at Subaru.

"Answer me. Who are you?" Hitsuki glares at the male.

"Um-" Yukiko tries to make up a lie before Subaru sighs. He clicks his choker and speaks."There." his natural voice speaks and Hitsuki tenses at the memories that come with it. He clicks it on and speaks again. "Happy?"

Hitsuki sits there and has a crisis while Yukiko takes the chance to run off. There is no way in hell I have been flirting with my brother this whole time. I refuse to believe thIS.

"Akai Shuichi. Mind explaining why on earth you're living next door to me?"

Subaru opens his eyes and laughs. "Hitsuki-chan you haven't changed"

"WhAT's THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!"