AU - Spades,Hearts,Clovers,Diamonds

"Why is he here?" Hitsuki grimaces at the sight of the prince of clovers.

"Not sure," Citra mumbles. "Anyway, find someone you like?"

"Nope," Hitsuki grumbles. So far, only a handful of people were actually decent. The queen and king had opened it to anyone who wished to come, and she had been swiping left and right for the entire afternoon. She had to bear in mind that if she couldn't find an actual husband, she would have to marry a noble or royal. So far only three nobles had been swiped off.

The duke of diamonds, the count of Clovers, and the Joker of Spades.

The last had been dragged next to her to help her pick a husband though. Tsukasa was always chaotic when it came to marriage. Marrying him would be mentally tolling, but having him help you pick a husband was actually relatively fun.

"Ooooh he looks hot,"

"I don't like that one,"

"I don't like that one either. He looks like one of the Jokers,"

"Oooh take this one! He looks like an actor!"

"This one's a bit bland."

"About as spicy as flour,"

"THIS ONE???" Hitsuki jumps when she meets the prince of clovers face to face. "YO A PRINCE CAME??? HITSUKI YOU LUCKY NOBLE-"

"Ok ok seriously," Hitsuki hits Tsukasa lightly and mumbles.

"Your highness," The prince smiles teasingly.

"I wonder what would happen if I swiped left..." Hitsuki mumbles.

"You wouldn't," Hiro gasps offendedly.

"Oh I certainly would," Hitsuki smirks.

"War," Citra snickers.

"But for the sake of peace, I'll swipe right," Hitsuki mumbles.

"Aww, I thought we were gonna fight another war..." Tsukasa mumbles.

"I would, but I really don't want a war to start over picking a husband,"

"True..."

The rest of the afternoon passes quickly and soon, there are only 10 people left over from the process. Hitsuki scans everyone as Tsukasa gives her ideas. She hands everyone a sword, wraps a handkerchief around their arm, and sits back at her seat.

"Battle it out." Hitsuki smiles. "You win by breaking off the handkerchief. Last one has to battle me, if you lose then I don't get married."

"Excuse me??" A handful of people complain and Hitsuki shrugs. She waves a servant over for a handful of treats and snickers with Tsukasa.

"Ooh look that one's already gone," Tsukasa points at one of the men.

"Aww, such a shame," Hitsuki mumbles.

"You don't want a man who loves you?" Her brother heads up from behind her and Citra hugs him. "hey love,"

"I mean love can be learned right?" Hitsuki grumbles. "I just want a husband who could treat me with respect and also kick ass,"

"Someone who could rail you-" Tsukasa grins while he bites down on a doughnut.

"That," Hitsuki snickers.

"Aish," Her brother pauses at the sight of someone familiar.

"Isn't that... the prince of clovers?" Her brother motions for another seat and a cup of tea.