Special - Acting AU

IVE SEEN SO MANY OF THESE SO I WANTED TO DO ONE TOO DKJSHFDS

-::-

"AAAAND, CUT!" The director yells. Hitsuki collapses onto the ground and Akai burst out in laughter.

"I NEED A STUNT DOUBLEEEE," Hitsuki sits up abruptly and whines.

"Or you can start working out," Akai snickers. Hiromitsu helps the girl off the floor and Hitsuki grumbles.

"Not everyone can be a muscle man like you Nii-san," Hitsuki stretches her arms and drinks from her bottle. "What's our next scene?"

"You're free from it. Champagne is calling Bourbon next," Akai grabs his water bottle and leaves the set. Hitsuki smiles at Hiro and the two head off to where the food was.

"So what's it like being on set but never recording?" Hitsuki raises a brow.

"Terrible," Hiromitsu shrugs. "It's fun watching bloopers though."

"They should really air those huh?" Hitsuki mumbles. "I'll talk to the director about it,"

"Hitsuki-chan!" Limoncello grins. "How you been?"

"Limon-chan," Hitsuki smiles. "Nothing much has happened, how about you?"

"Oh you know, same old scenes. I heard Whiskey might finally get a lover-"

"Yeah we're writing that in," The director smiles.

"HUH?!" the three gasp.

"WHO IS IT-"

"PLEASE I'M SO EXCITED,"

"I can't believe you're doing this," Hiromitsu mumbles.

"Yeah," The director smiles. "But that's a secret for another time,"

The three groan.

Whiskey sneezes from a distance.