Intro

A young twi" lek girl sit in her room in darkness the once happy girl she used to be had been taken away years ago, when y/n found out she was going to be the padawan of pong krell she was overjoyed. She had heard from many of her friends what it was like to have a master, she was hoping to have a great relationship with her master but she never got that.

Trooper " hey freak the general wants to see you again but I don't know why"

Y/n " coming trooper" y/n had thought she had gotten off on the wrong foot with her master but he never did show her, he kind side only his cruel side. Even the trooper under the control of pong krell were like him when it comes to y/n they were mean and called her many rude names.

Trooper " general the tail head is here" you soon walked into the room and soon all the troopers had left, you are looking at your master not saying a word to him.

Pong krell " I have been called upon by master yoda and it seems like we will be having a shared mission, with other jedi masters"

Y/n " that wonderful master"

Pong krell " it would be if o didn't have a failure of padawan like you child, no wonder your species become slaves so easily"

Y/n " I'm sorry master for failing you and the troopers"

Ping krell " now go you are no longer needed her for the moment" you soon walked away from pong krell, even speaking to him made your freeze up in fear of what he will do next to you. You soon return to you room and looked in the mirror your purple skin had cuts and bruises on your arms and legs, they are for not follow your master orders and being a failure.

Y/n " Don't be a failure .... don't be a failure ... don't be a failure"