Chapter 10

There has been nothing said for hours as everyone was walking threw the cave but you could feel something was off. It was not a good feeling but you could tell something watching your every move make you pay attention closer. After a while of walking the path had come to end, because there was bridge leading into another part of cave.

Y/n " troopers use the cable so you and all get across"

Rex " yes ma'am you heard her man" soon a few troopers had shot some cables over to other side of the bridge, and soon enough they started using the cables to cross to the other side.

Y/n " Ashoka you go next"

Ashoka " what about you"

Y/n " I will be over there shortly don't worry" soon Ashoka jumped to the other side and that when you felt something cold and evil watching you. You had turned around and saw nothing was there you soon made you way over to other side of bridge.

Ashoka " did you feel that it was ..."

Y/n " Sith it felt like Sith force it was dark and cold, we have to keep our guard up Ashoka we can call the masters later and share this news"

Ashoka " sure"

???? " well well you are very strong padawan I can sense your angry toward your master and troopers, always abusing you and you still save them"

Y/n " ....."

???? " you can't tone me out child I'm will the force of evil and I can sense you are mad, you a angry has a sweet taste" you could hear the voice talking to you in your head, you were not going to get corrupted by the Sith.

Trooper " commander I think we found the missing people" you and Ashoka ran to front of line to see something horrible, there were people placed in this weird looking sacks wrapped around them.

Ashoka " get them out of there right now"

Y/n " wait no Ashoka we can't"

Ashoka " what do you mean"

Y/n " these people are being used as energy sources for someone one bad move and we can kill them all" you and Ashoka soon step softly onto the ground.

???? " well what do I have here two little baby Jedi knights and come clones"

Ashoka " who are you show your face"

???? " aww dear child you are worthy enough to see who I'm"

Ashoka " hush your mouth your Sith"

Y/n " Ashoka run now"

Ashoka " what" soon the frozen villagers had woken up and stared looking at two Padawam and clones with evil look, they were no longer human. They were far to go and now become something else to was like they were not vileses for something else.

Y/n " Ashoka we need to fight this Sith off while the troopers save the villagers that can be saved"

Ashoka " sure wary about the others"

Y/n " we just have to hope they can be saved my friend" you and Ashoka soon took out your guys lightsabers and started fighting the Sith, while the troopers ran to save the villagers that could be saved.

Sith " may the two of you are so powerful so little Jedi knight"

Ashoka " don't underestimate us Sith Lord"

Sith " oh I'm more then Sith little one I'm something great"

Y/n " you are very sallow person are you Sith but I can sense there something more to you you are not fully body, but just some soul casted as side"

Sith " you stupid brat I will make sure to kill your first"

Y/n " we can see about that buddy"

Sith " die" soon the Sith ghost had gone after Ashoka knocking her unconscious you soon ran to your friend defense, you soon used you lightsaber for blood out his attack.

Y/n " I won't allow you to hurt her"

Rex " commanders"

Y/n " Rex get Ashoka out of her and to medical station now"

Rex " but commander I can't leave you here"

Y/n " that an order trooper now go ... ahhh" you soon felt some horrible pain you soon looked down to see your were stabbed, even the horror looked on Rex face showed everything.

Y/n " if I'm going down buddy you are coming with me" you were able to released the Sith lightsaber from you which made the Sith Lord panic, you were walking closer to edge.

Sith " you won't dare it will kill us both"

Y/n " if for greater good then I will" you soon had fallen over the edge taking the Sith Lord with you as you'd heard Rex and few troopers screaming your name, you soon had hit the ground breaking the Sith Lord lightsabers.

Sith " no I was supposed to win this time I was supposed to win"

Y/n " well good luck next time buddy" soon the Sith ghost disappeared you were in so much pain you thought you were going to die like this, you didn't want to die but that time for you death didn't scare you more then your own master. If you die down here you master will fake to be worried along with his troopers, you soon saw bright angelic light walking towards you.

???? " dear child you won't die here you are to pure to die a death like this, you will be so much greatest for the galaxy"

Y/n " who are you"

???? " a guardian to the Jedi force the light side my child" you were not able to see the face clearly as the unknown person started healing your injuries. You soon didn't feel that much pain you soon had gotten up slowly you grabbed your lightsaber and Sith Lord lightsaber, but there was something else there a weird looking device. You soon picked it up fast.

Y/n " thank you hey where did you go ... well I hope to see you again" you were able to find a way back up threw a small hole and pathway, that when you heard voice and footsteps running toward you soon enough a light was shining in your face.

Y/n " umm"

Anakin " kid you are still alive"

Y/n " hey master skywalker ...." You soon and blacked out but anakin was able to caught you he soon noticed the thing you were holding. He soon called for medical team to prepare for you and called for Jedi council as well because of whay you were holding.