Chapter 8

You didn't have a good night sleep you were mostly plagued with nightmares and your worst fears, and you soon decided to stay up until you were able to clear you head. You were feeling horrible at the moment but you couldn't allow that to stop, you because you had something that need to be attend to which was doing your Jedi padawan duty.

Rex " hey kid are you okay"

Y/n " oh hey Rex yeah I'm good"

Rex " are you sure it looks like you haven't slept well"

Y/n " oh yeah I didn't get that much sleep last night to much worried about the mission and everything else"

Rex " hey kid you shouldn't worry to much and hey all of us clone troopers are here to help your Jedi it our duty"

Y/n " thanks Rex"

Ashoka " hey there you two are well I have some good news and bad news"

Y/n " oh cool wait what the bad news"

Ashoka " well the droids have taken some villages and are holding people hostage, they want credits from the republic of they are going to start ...."

Y/n " exciting the hostages"

Ashoka " yes but the good news is here that we all are all the mission her with Obi wan and plo koon, the matter had gotten to high that the Jedi council has sent two members to help us"

Y/n " well then let gets a plan into actions before something else happens"

Ashoka " I love that way you think but the masters are waiting for us in the command room"

Rex " well then let's get going commander's" soon all three are heading to the command room but Rex could tell something was off about the child, and he was going to add this conversation between the two of them to his reports he was filling because he had a feeling something was the matter.

Y/n " hello masters"

Plo koon " oh padawans you have arrived"

Ashoka " so what the plan masters"

Obi wan " we are going to send a team to the surface of the planet to deal with the droids and save the villages, but mission has become highly important because the senator of this planet children are being held hostage as well"

Y/n " so we have to be careful even more now to make sure lives are not lost"

Anakin " yes we do young one but I have a feeling you and Ashoka can deal with it"

Ashoka " yes we can master right y/n"

Y/n " yes, we can" soon the mission had started, and you were placed on an aircraft with Ashoka and some of the 501st, along with Anakin and council members. Everything was going well when the ships entered the planet atmosphere but thing soon took a turn when ships started shot down quickly.

Ashoka " what are we going to do now we lose most of the ...."

Anakin " don't worry Ashoka we don't this"

Y/n" I don't think we are out to this just yet masters .... Wait there another on coming..." the ship was soon hit by a blast the door of the ship were open and you had fallen out of the ship halfway.

Ashoka " y/n" Ashoka grabbed your hand but you saw a droid ship pasting by you looked at Ashoka and came up with a plan.

Y/n " I have an idea but it might be dangerous but you have to truth me Ashoka please"

Ashoka " okay I trust you wait what are you going to do" you soon let go of Ashoka hand and free fall into the air but soon land on one of droid ships.

Y/n " hey I think you stop is here buddy along with your friends" you soon had grabbed a small explosion bomb and placed on droid ship. You soon jumped off the ship and started threw the air again when you felt something grabbed your hand, you soon looked up a saw a wire is wrapped around your arm.

Ashoka " don't let go we are going to pull you up quickly"

Y/n " got it" soon the droids ships started destroying themselves but you were being pulled up at the same, time you were soon back onto the ship.

Ashoka " you are amazing what made you think of doing that"

Y/n " well i thought if I placed a bomb on the main ship the rest would become destroyed"

Anakin " that amazing thinking kid"

Obi wan " very impress but we can celebrate when the battle over we have some droids to destroy on the planet and save peoples lives"

Y/n " yes master" you and Ashoka were soon dropped off you girls did have some troopers with you, but there was something off.

Y/n " umm Ashoka I don't feel right about this place I think there something we are not being told"

Ashoka " well keep that in mind for now we will deal with the droids and try to save the villages"

Y/n " okay keep your guard up men there might be something hiding in the shadows"

Troopers " yes ma'am"